1

Mom wanted to thank the girl and pay the debt of to her, I can give her everything I earned ,I mean she saved my mom's life. Thankfully,she signed up as the guardian during the operation .So, My asistant traced her out, miraculously ,she works at our banglore brach.It's been three months mon is really well now.

All these months I have been thinking about that Mysterious girl, for once I thought she would come to our house to ask for more money, I mean who wouldn't know my mom, but none showed up.I started thinking how can someone be soo selfless and spend all the money on some stranger.Mom was also thinking about her.

So,she decided to thank her personally ,so we are going to her house now.

"Arey Raju ,woh sweets aur fruits rakhna car meh( keep those sweets and fruits in car) .we can't go see them empty handed" my mom shouted

"Yes,mam"

She was so excited to meet this girl ,dad was abroad with some work.So she decided that we should go see that, I tried to convince her that I would offer a promotion and pay 10 times more to that girl ,because I was worried about my mom going out again.

But ,who am I kidding latha Aditya ,never takes her words back.So ,I wanted to personally go with her and now here I am driving through the heavy traffic of banglore.

"Abhi ,kittna time lagega samy(how much time will it take) ,I am really excited to meet her,I mean she saved my life"

"Ma, we will be there in 10 minutes"

With that said , we reached their house as per the location Maya has given me.

We went in and rang the door bell ,it was a tiny independent house ,with a maurthi parked, maya wasn't kidding when she said that girl spent all her savings on my mom's medication.

A women in her late 40s opened the door

"Namaste ji, is Amaira home"my mom asked her

"Ammu ,someone are at door for you" the women yelled and welcomed us in.

"Will be there in minutes ma" Amaira yelled back

Her mom made us sit in the living area.

"Please sit down ,I am amairas mom" she said

"Oh! It's my pleasure to met the mother of such an amazing women ji, oh ,I forget to introduce myself, I am latha, the women whose life your daughter saved, and this my son Sameer "

" We are glad that you are very healthy" she said

"I am sorry , I heard that your daughter's marriage broke because of me, I feel so guilty about it" my mom said

" Oh! Don't be , everything is god's play, I am really glad they broke it of, I want the guy to love my ammu, not the money she takes as the dowry" her mother told

A girl in the white chudidar walked out, she was so beautiful, she had a beautiful full face ,her eyes were sparkling bright ,her skin was golden and had a healthy shine, and my eyes went down, she was not too thin and not too fat, was just perfect with all the curves perfectly on place.

Oh!stop acting so creepy Sam,and then before she could catch me staring at her(more like drinking her with my eyes) ,I averted my eyes.

I thought she would recognise me, I mean , I am the CEO of the company she works for
But the miniute she looked at me ,her face was a question mark, and I understood she was too naive, I mean who wouldn't go on a background search of the company they work for.

"Who is it ma" she questioned her mother looking at me ,but the minute she looked at my mom ,her face went expression was a surprise and realisation, I mean everything she thinks is jus on her face.