We?-4

Pls take 5 seconds to read the author's note at the end
It's 3:30pm and some people are starting to show up. Before I could meet anyone, Meg grabs my arm and takes me upstairs. "We need to change" Meg says.
She takes me to a different room from the one of the other night. This room has to beds and it's pretty big. I learn being Josh's and Jaden's room.
I take my bathing suit from my bag but I hesitate a bit.
"Is something wrong?" Meg asks.
"Do I have to?" I ask her looking down at the bathing suit.
"If you want to have a super funny and amazing day yes" she says giggling and I smile back.
Meantime she has already changed and she looks stunning.

"Do you want me to wait downstairs?" Meg asks, I can see she understood something is wrong.
I simply nod, so she gets out of the room.

I sit on one of the boys beds still staring at the piece of clothes in my end. Suddenly the door opens. Jaden.
"Oh I thought you were already downstairs, but apparently not" he says looking at me.
"Yeah I'm sorry I'll get out" I say getting up.
"Wait I didn't mean that, stay" he replies sitting next to me.

"So what's wrong? You seemed happy this morning and now you are all here sad." He says a bit worried.
"It's nothing" I say.
"It's not nothing" he replies.
"I just feel insecure." I state. But I regret it.
"What?" He says kinda surprised.
"Yes Jaden, I feel insecure of my body! Have you seen Mag? And I'm sure that downstairs is full of girls with model body" I whisper loud enough for him to hear everything.

He puts two fingers under my chin to make me look him in the eyes.
"Now listen to me, you don't have anything to be insecure about. Everyone will drool over you. You came here for one night and you got all sway simping over you so please tell that brain of yours to stop with this crap and come have fun with us. I'll wait for you outside of this door ok?" He says in a really convincing tone.
I simply nod with a small smile. So he gets up and gets out. But I can feel he is waiting outside.

I decide to listen to him and I wear my bikini. I look myself in the mirror. I don't really like what I see. My stomach is a bit blown. I grab my clothes and I wear them over the bathing suit.
When I get out of the room I see Jaden and he smiles at me.
"Ready?" He asks and I simply nod.

We go downstairs and out in the backyard where the pool is. I was fucking right. Every girl that is here looks like a model. Probably someone is a model. I look down.
"Hey little Italy come here" Bryce yells. Today the boys decided that they'll call me like this. I didn't even lost time complaining because I know that they would have done it also if I told them not to.

I go towards Bryce. I see Josh and Blake with them.
"Where were you all this time?" Josh asks.
"Just in your room, I had to make a call" I lie and he nods.
I see now that there are four people that I don't know so I smile at them.
"Oh yes I'm sorry I will introduce you to them" Bruce says realizing why he called me.
"Little Italy this are Kelyenne, Nate and Tayler, and This is Addison. Guys this is Sophie aka little Italy, she is an exchange student from italy and she is staying with josh's family" Bryce explains.
They seem all really nice.
"Nate and Tayler she is seventeen so this is no for you two ok?" Josh says with a serious tone.
"SEVENTEEN?" They both scream and I nod laughing.
"Ok so now we add up to the brother's clan uh?" Tayler says. He seems so nice.
"I guess so" and everyone laughs.

"As this douchebag already said I'm Addison! It's so nice to meet you!" She says hugging me. Addison is beautiful, she has long blonde hair and a really beautiful smile.
"And I'm Kelyenne! I'm best friend with those two" she says pointing at Tayler and Nate. They seem really nice.

"Sophie why are you still wearing clothes!! You should come swimming with me" yells Meg running toward me. The boys where around us and I see jaden staring at me and he smiles in reassurance.
"Sure" I say also if I'm not convinced.

I take off my clothes and I feel someone staring at me. I correct myself, EVERYONE was staring at me.
"GUYS STOP" Bryce said.
Everyone was drooling.
"I guess you were right" I tell Jaden winking at him while he keeps staring at me.
I grab Mag and we jump in the pool.

At 5pm everyone went to their house. I met a lot of people today, I don't even remember all of the names. Most of the girls seem pretty nice too.
Everyone was so interested about my life in italy... I was happy about it but I didn't spill too much of it.

Me, Mag, the boys and josh's girlfriend, Nessa, are now all sitting on the couches. We are jerking around. We decide to play truth or dare.
"Jaden, truth or dare" says griffin.
"Truth" he replies.
"Has everyone heard the song you are releasing?" He ask. I see jaden looking at me without anyone noticing and I smile a lil bit.
"I'm sorry but yes" he says looking down but smiling.
"Bitch you promised we would be the firsts!" Bryce yells.
"I know, I know I'm sorry man. But I felt like it" jaden justifies himself.
"Can we know who?" Kyo asks but jaden shakes his head.
"Ok next, Blake truth or dare." Jaden asks.
"Dare"
"I dare you to take off your clothes and run through the neighbor" jaden says laughing.
Blake does it while we all die from laughter.
"Sophie, truth or dare" Blake asks me.
"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with whoever the bottle points" Blake says while spinning the bottle. The bottle lands on Jaden. We go in the bathroom that is in the living room while Josh screams at Jaden "not to do anything he wouldn't do"

"Sooo, I really was the first person to hear comatose ?" I ask Jaden.
"Uh yeah" he says while scratching the back of is neck.
Then we spend a couple minutes in silence but this is interrupted by Jaden's voice.
"So I was thinking, since you have already heard it, tomorrow morning I'm going to the studio to change some instrumental, and my drummer is gonna be there to, and I was also thinking about giving a base to the lyrics I wrote while I was at the studio with you, so I was wondering if you wanted to come with?" He asks and he seems a bit shy while doing it.
"Yeah I would love that" I smile at him.

"Are you sleeping here tonight or at Mag's house?" He asks.
"I have no idea, it depends from what Mag wants to do" I reply.
As soon as I say this someone opens the door.
"Time's up" says Nessa.
We keep playing for a bit until we are all tired.

We ordered some pizza for dinner so we are waiting for it to come.
Meg convince Ellis to let us sleep here again since this are the last weeks before school starts.
I hear the doorbell so I go to open the door to find the delivery man with our pizzas.

"Pizza is here" I yell for everyone to come down.
We sit around the table and start eating.
"This pizza is so good" Jaden moans.
I laugh a bit to that exclamation.
Everyone is now looking at me with a wondering look.
"It's just, this doesn't taste even closer to pizza" I say.
"What do you mean, this is pizza" Anthony says.
"Yeah not a real one dude" I say.
"Miss perfect italian not again please" jaden says.
"Not again? What do you mean?" Josh asks looking at me and then at jaden.
"Oh nothing" I say and we both start laughing.

"I have an idea" Bryce says and we all look at him waiting he keeps speaking.
"Why doesn't Sophie makes pizza for us one day" he says and they all nod in excitement.
"Ok sure but I'll need at least to people that will help" I say.
"I'm in" Jaden says, and josh stare at him.
"I'll too" Josh says.
"It's a deal, tomorrow evening you'll taste real italian pizza, but we will have to start in the morning, it needs to rest" I say
"What time?" Jaden asks.
"Around 11.30 I think" I reply.
"Oh we will be back home by then." He says.
"We? And from where?" Griffin asks. Shit Jaden why do you never shut up.
"I'm going to the studio and Travis is coming by later so "we"" he saves himself looking at me.

We spend the rest of the night joking around and watching shows.

Author corner
Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying this story. If yes leave a comment and a ⭐️.
I have a weird but important request:
Does anyone know how to contact Jaden? I sent him a dm on insta about a really important thing, it's about my mental health, and I really need him to see it. So please if someone knows a way lmk.
Thank you
Oh and btw, go stream better off dead