That escalated really fast -12

"Ready?" Jaden asks looking at me and I simply nod.
We sit on the couch, I'm sitting between josh and jaden, Bryce is sitting on Josh's right.

"So we'll just talk about Random drama but I'll introduce you first ok?" Josh asks me.
"Sounds good." I say, I'm a little bit nervous, tomorrow I'll be public.

"SBSIEJEBEUEB WELCOME BACK TO TEATOK" the boys scream and I add my self to them.
"Look at Sophie already being like us" Bryce says with a proud look.
"Oh yeah, we have a new friend here today!" Josh says.

"This is Sophie, she is 17 and she is from italy, she is an exchange student and she is staying with my family, let's say her exchange year will be a little different from what she expected" Josh explains and I just smile at the camera.

"Hi everyone! I'm sorry for my accent but as Joshy was saying I'm Italian. I decided to go public just to be a little more free around the boys without anyone assuming anything. I didn't even know who those boys were before Josh introduced me to them" I say still smiling.

"Little italy right here is the sweetest! She even cooked pizza for all of us, she's our little sister" Bryce says.
"PERIOD" Jaden says and I'm laughing.

"Let's get into the teaaa" Josh says.
"So there was a petition to ban Perez Hilton from tiktok and Ant's girl, Avani, commented asking where she could sign" Josh says and the boys laugh.
"Who is Perez Hilton?" I whisper in Jaden's hear.
"It's like a middle aged man who makes fun and pick up on kids on tiktok" he explains and I have a disgusted expression on my face that makes him giggle.

"So Perez said that Avani was mad because he didn't follow her" Bryce says.
"Woah such a shame, because Avani really needs his follow" I mumble.
"Whoaaa Sophie is doing this better than us" Bryce screams and I laugh.

"Well I love Avani, Ant introduced me to her and she is stunning and so talented, I don't think she cries herself to sleep because she doesn't have the follow of a Middle Aged man" I explain and the boys agree.

Then they keep talking about other drama, I don't really know those people. So I get lost in my thoughts.
What if people will hate on me? I'm ugly compared to all the girls that people are used to see hanging out with the boys. How will people react at school?

Jaden notice it and looks at me.
"Hey you good?" He whispers in my hear.
"Yeah just thinking about the whole situation" I explain whispering back.
"Are you still sure on going public?" He asks looking at me in the eyes catching what I was thinking about.
"Yeah just a little scared and nervous" as I say this he hugs me whispering not to get worried.

Teatok is filmed and I'm now changing in a bikini Mads gave me, to film Hot tub confessions.
Last night I slept in "my room", but not before talking with Jaden until 3am.

"Ready?" Griff asks and I nod following him to the hot tub.
Jaden, Bryce, And Josh are already in the tub. I take my shorts and my shirt off and I follow Griff into the hut tub.

The bikini is simple and black.
"Woah" jaden whispers but I hear him so I blush a little.
The intro to the video is kind of similar to Josh's one. I'm kinda hiding behind Jaden's and Bryce's backs.

"So we have a little surprise for you. She is kind of our little sister so we'll not accept any of you to hate on her, also because I assure you that there is not anything to hate since she is the sweetest..... soooo.... let's give a warm welcome to sophie!!!"
Griffin screams and everyone follows him, while jaden and Bryce push me in front of the camera.

"Hi" I say smiling at the camera.
"So the video of today is hot tub confessions, so maybe we'll get to know a little more of Sophie.. if you have any questions for her leave them down here!" Griffin explains.