Ruined it -14

"JOSH YOU ARE AN IDIOT" I scream from upstairs.
All the boys heard me screaming so they rush up to see what happened.

"You uploaded the unedited video" I just say and the boys wide their eyes.
"No no no that is impossible" Josh says.
"See it yourself" I say. Some clips are already on tiktok room. All the drama, the fact that Kio sees 16 years old, Bryce's puff bar.

"SHIT" Josh says.
"Ok you haven't said anything false so your name is kind of clean, but you absolutely have to call Nessa and Charli" I say and the boys nod.

The boys get out of my room except for Jaden.
"Have you seen the post on tiktok room about us?" He asks me.
"Nop" I say, he takes out his phone and shows me the tiktok he uploaded. All the comments were shipping or hating.

"I'm sorry for this" he says referring to the hate.
"It's not your fault, your fans are pretty overprotective, but it's okay" I say, I mean it.
He hugs me.
His hugs are something impossible to describe.

My door suddenly opens, and Nessa, Charli, Avani, Mads and Addison are looking at me and Jaden. I get up and I hug Charli. This situation sucks.
"Ok I'll leave you girls, Soso I'm sorry for real, if you want I'll address everything" he says looking down.
"Jae I told you not to worry" I say smiling at him.

"What was going on in hereee" Charli asks.
"Nothing, just talking about tiktok room and some hate under Jaden's last tiktok" I say.

"Oh yeah that one was hot" Avani says and Throw a pillow in her face.
"Soso? Wasn't that..?"  Mads ask but I cut her off.
"Yes it was, he called me like that a week ago and he knows about it but I told him he can call me like that" I explain Mads.
"You must like him a lot" mads says, the other girls seem confused.

"Soso is what my dad used to call me, now no one does it, until Jaden started a week ago, and Mads you shut up, it's not like that between us" I say.
"Yeah yeah" addi says.
"Should I go call Bryce?" I say glaring at her and she shuts up.

"How are you two?" I ask to Charli and Nessa.
"I'm good" Nessa says.
"I'm too. It kinda sucks that it got out how it did, but I know Josh didn't mean too. And chase brought it himself on the internet" Charli says. We can see she is sad so we hug her.

"Wanna go shopping?" I ask.
"Yes!!" They all say.
"Ok it's ok if I ask Meg to come too?" I ask and they nod. I text her but she is hanging out with Tyler again today.

"Ok Meg can't come so we'll go" I say.
"We are 6 so if we squeeze we can all go with my car" Addi says and we agree.

Once we arrived at the mall we see Paparazzi. Why are they everywhere.
I'm kinda scared, I never had to talk with them, but the guys told me that they are pretty insistent.

"Hey girls how are you?" One of those approaches us and I tense up. Mads and Avani notice it and they squeeze my hands.

"Hi fletcher, we are good thanks" Addi politely says.
"So what are you girls up to?" He asks.
"Just a girls day you know?" Mads says.
"So Charli what is up with this Lil Huddy drama" this time is Charli the one tensing up so Nessa answers for her.

"There is nothing to add from what have been already said" Nessa states.
"You must be Sophie right?" He now asks pointing the camera at me, I simply nod.

"So the fans wanna know, what it's going on between you and Jaden." He asks.
"Hmm me and Jaden are just friends, he is one of the people I became the closest with since I'm here" I say.
"Oh I understand, so nothing romantic between you two?" He asks again and I shake my head.

"Mads what do you think? You are Jaden's ex" he ask, oh my God the boys were right.
"First of all she already said there is nothing between them, me and Jaden broke up but we are still friends, he can do whatever he wants and makes him happy and the same for my childhood friend Sophie right here" Mads says side hugging me.
They finally leave us alone.