Cops -7

Today is the day of the party. The week at school was pretty good, people are nice and seem interested in me since I'm an exchange student.
Almost everyday after school we came to hang out at sway. This guys are really becoming my brothers.

Today Jae is going to announce that comatose is coming out on Monday. I'm so proud of him.
We spent a lot of time together this week, but never went to the studio since I have school in the morning.

Me and Bryce went all out for this party, he keeps telling me that my first party in the United States needs to be lit.
It's now 11.00 am and me and Megan are packing a bag to go to sway. We'll spend the day there and get ready in one of the boys room.

"I have no idea what to wear! Should I wear just jeans and crop top? Shorts and crop top? Dress? I have no idea!" I scream to Meg, I am desperate.

"Whatever Soph, you look bomb in everything" she replies to me.
"You are not helping?" I toss her a pair of jeans.

"Ok, just take a couple of outfits with you and we'll decide at sway. Ness and Addi are getting ready with us so they will help" she tells me and I just nod finishing packing.

When we arrive at sway it's quiet. I think everyone is still sleeping. I go to the kitchen and there I find a shirtless Jaden. Shit. I can't deny he is attractive. A lot.

"Oh hey Soph" he says and he hugs me.
I'm blushing shit.
"Hey Jae, why you up?" I ask him.
"I thought you knew me better Sophie" he says pouting.
"Studio?" I simply ask and he nods.

"Me and Travis worked on a couple of songs, I'm really excited. There is one that is really important to me" he says and I smile. I love when he talks about his music, he's so passionate about it.

"What?" He asks catching me staring at him.
I shake my head for telling him it's nothing
" you are cute when you blush"
"Shut up Hossler"
Jaden has said something like this before and he does it just because he knows it embarrasses me.

Last week I also tried out for cheerleading. I have dreamed of being a cheerleader since I was young. We don't have cheer so I just sticked to dance all this years. I'm not worried because while talking with the coach I learned that this team is more of a Pom team than a cheer. On Monday we'll have the first practice. Meg is not a cheerleader but Mackenzie is, so I'll know someone.

"Good morning everyone" I say while I see the boys coming downstairs. Kyo and Ant seem to be still sleeping. Griff, Blake and Bryce look like they just shotgunned a red bull.

"Excited for your first party little Italy?" Bryce asks me.
"Yeah, regarding that..." I tell them.
"Please don't tell me you don't want to come to the party anymore" says Blake worried and I feel Bryce and Jaden's eyes on me
"Don't be stupid it's not that" I tell Blake rolling my eyes.
"Then what?" Griff asks.
"You should know that if the cops come and they caught me, also if I'm sober they will probably send me back to italy" as I say this everyone looks at me worried.
"Wait what? Why?" Jaden asks really worried.
"I'm a minor, and I'm not american so if they see me with alcohol they'll just send me back" I explain.
"Soph this is not gonna happen I promise" Josh says hugging me.
"Yeah cops never come here and if they will we'll make sure you get out" noah says.

"I'll tell everyone that if cop come and they see you they need to get you out of here, and if someone doesn't do it I'll kick their ass" Bryce says.
"Aww I love you guys" as I say this I get a group hug.

"I promise you, you'll not go home, not today not ever" jaden whispers in my ear when we get out of the group hug. I kind of got chills.
"Jae thanks, but you know I'll eventually go back to italy in June right?" I tell him and he pouts.
"Can't you like attend university here?"
"Yeah but I have one last year of high school back at home" I explain to me and he hugs me.