Who is she? -6

Today is the first day of school, I'm too anxious.
Me and Mag spent almost everyday at sway for the past month. I became closer with all the boys and their girlfriends. I also met the members of the hype house but I didn't spend so much time with them yet.

Mag also introduced me to her two best friends at school, Madison and Mackenzie. They are really nice. All the tiktok girls I met do online school so none of them will be at school with me.

It's now 7.30 am and me and Mag are in the car.
We are arriving a little bit before so she can show me around. I heard my phone buzzing.
Jaden
"Have a good first day, you got it xx"
I smile at the text and I reply thanking him.
Jaden and josh are the boys I am the closest with.

I've been at the studio with him another couple of times without anyone knowing it. When one of us is sad we just go there in the early morning.
He has been working on his new song, Angels and Demons. No one know about it. He decided the release date for Comatose too.
We were in the studio staring at the sunrise and he said "since you want the song in your playlist I'll release it in a month". That day was the one he made the boys listen to Comatose. I had to force myself not to sing while everyone was hearing for the first time, not to get busted.

Jae and I are really good friends.
I love everyone to be honest. The boys still didn't have a big real party, but it will happen this weekend. Me and Bryce are organizing everything. It'll be lit.

Once we get to school, Mag starts showing me my classes and my locker. The schedule was sent to us a week ago at home. We have three classes together. My locker is the one next to Mags, there we meet Mackenzie and Madison.
"Hey you ready?" Mack asks me.
I simply nod. I'm not gonna lie, am shaking.

I went to a small private school for 11 years and now I'm in a huge public school.
"What's your first period?" Madison asks
"English" I say.
"Oh none of us have english now, but I'll show you your class!" Says Megan grabbing my hand.

"Ok this is your class, I'll wait here for you once is done, next period we have anatomy together" Megan says and I thank her.
I go inside the class and I sit in a empty spot.
After five minutes, three people come inside, they seem friends.
There are two boys and a girl. The girl is stunning.

I remember my organization telling us to go and talk to people the first day of school, but since I'm shy I don't think I'll do that right now.

The class starts and the teacher takes a roll call. When she arrives to my name she looks up. This class is an all-senior class so probably my name was new.
"Sophie Rossi?" She calls.
"Here" I say.
"Could you introduce yourself?" She asks gently, I forgot teachers knew about me.
"Yeah sure, I'm Sophie Rossi and I'm an exchange student from italy, I'll stay here for the whole year" I say shyly.

After four classes we go to the cafeteria for lunch. Me and the three girls sit at a table.
After a couple minutes of chatting I see the trio of my english class entering in the cafeteria.
"Hey Sophie" one of the boys says to me.
"How do you know each other" Megan asks.
"She is our english class" the other boy says.
The girl just rolls her eyes.
"I'm Alex, this is Taylor, and this is Molly" one of the boys says. They sit next to us.

My phone buzzes again. I have three messages.
Josh:
"Hey little sis, how is the first day going?"
Jaden:
"Hey Soph, do you girls want to come over to sway after school? I have to show you something"
Bryce:
"Hey little Italy, we need to finish some stuff for the party on Saturday"
I smile. My boys are so nice. I replay to all of them.
"Hey Soph all good?" Mack asks.
"Yeah just got some messages, Mag it's okay if we go over to sway later? Jaden and Bryce need me, and the boys want to see us" I ask her and she nods.