Thank you Jae -9

"What the hell! Where is my uniform?!"
I'm at currently at sway try to get ready for my game. When I came home I tried to tell them that I genuinely didn't want them to come. Guess what? They got offended and decided to hide all my stuff. For now I was able to find my makeup bag, my cheer shoes  and my bow but I can't find the most important part: my uniform.

"Still can't find it?" I hear from behind me.
"Jae please I'm begging you, I have to be ready in half an hour and I haven't started yet" I say pouting and doing like a puppy face.

"Why don't you want us to come?" He asks, he seems like he is not joking around, he wants to know it sincerely.
"I'm really nervous, and I can't be distracted" I say.
"Are we too hot not to distract you?" He asks with a smirk.

"Shut up Hossler, what I mean is that you guys are famous and everyone will be chasing after you, and that is a distraction" I say and he nods.
"Soph I understand. We are not doing this because we are babies but we really want to come see you. We are so excited that you are being able of living your dream and we want to be there to support you. I promise you we'll try our best not to get notice, and if the public starts being a distraction just look at us, I assure you we will be looking only at you, but really if you don't want to come I'll talk to the boys" he says, he seems so sincere and all of this was so cute.

"So can we come?" He says, I'm still unsure, since there is also the part of the routine but I would feel to guilty to deny this to them so I just look up at him and nod. He squeezes me into a hug and I laugh.

"GUYS, SOPH SAID WE CAN GOOO" he shouts and I hear everyone screaming beach downstairs, they really are excited uh?

"Come with me" says Jaden grabbing my hand
"But Jae I need to get ready" I tell him while I see him looking for something under his bed.
" I thought you needed this tho" he says with a smile holding my uniform.
"You! Jadennnnn"
"It worked didn't it" he says smirking again.

I don't even reply and I run to my room to get ready. I put on my uniform and I curl my hair a bit to make them wavy. I put my bow on. Since it's the first game the coach agreed to let us keep our hair down. Avani is doing my make up. She does my base and a really nice eyeshadow. The uniforms are red, white and black. The skirt is really really short but I'm wearing my Nike spandex under it.
Once I'm ready I grab my bag and go downstairs.

"Isn't the game starting in like an hour and half?" Bryce asks.
"Yeah but we have to go a little bit before because of formation and we need to attach and rehearse the routine" I explain and be nods.
"Can some of you give me a ride, mack just texted me that she is running late" I ask the guys.

"Come on let's go" Jaden says grabbing his keys.
I hop on and I turn in the radio. I catch him staring at my almost naked legs for a moment before starting the car.

"Shit" I say when we are almost at school.
"What?" Jaden asks.
"I forgot my black sweatshirt" I say. I was so in a rush that I completely forgot it.
"Why do you need a sweatshirt Soph? It's so hot outside" he says.
"Yeah but the game is until tonight so it's gonna be cold later, and we needs to bring a black sweatshirt to look all the same" I explain.

"I guess it's your lucky day" he says when he parks in front of the school.
"How?"
"I happen to have a black sweatshirt in the trunk, I'm gonna get it for you" he says and I smile.
"Are you sure Jae?" I ask
"Of course"

We get out of the car and he opens the truck. He gives me the sweatshirt.
"Thank you thank you thank you"
"Ahahha don't worry"
I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks me when he sees me a little worried.
"I'm just really really nervous. The coach put me also in the front row for the cheers and the center spot for the routine so I can't copy anyone if I forget anything" I explain to him.
"Sophie don't worry for real, you are gonna be fine. I'm sure you'll kick asses." He says and hugs me again.