Eat pizza and go public -11

"JADEN I'M KILLING YOU"
It's not even 5 minutes that we started making the pizza and jaden already throw some flour in my face.
"Yeah yeah cookie" he says giggling.
I throw some flour back at him and he opens in mouth in stupor. After thirty seconds Jaden picks me up and throws me over is shoulder.

"Jadennn come onn!! We have to get going" I tell him.
"Mhh let me think... no"
"I hate you" I say while slapping him on the back.
"We all know you don't" he says laughing.
Meantime I got to his bedroom and he tossed me in the bed while starting tickling me.

Not gonna lie, this past days he has kinda been flirting with me, but I don't know if it's flirting or just being friendly. I just know I like it this way.

"Sophieeee we don't know what we have to dooo" I hear Bryce screaming from downstairs.
"Come on Jae, I want to eat a nice pizza tonight"
He nods and follows me downstairs.

We are done with the pizza dough. Now I have to work it a bit and then it does need to rest.
"Ant and Quin it's your turn!" I scream for the guys to hear me. I see them coming to the kitchen with a smile.
"We have to make a tomato sauce, and then prepare the toppings, we are not doing round pizzas, we are doing a big rectangular one, and we are dividing it in three sections, one it's gonna be only tomato sauce and some aromatics herbs, the second one it's gonna be tomato sauce and mozzarella, and the third one, just because you Americans go crazy for it, I'll let you put pepperoni on it" I explain to the guys and they nod.
We start doing the tomato sauce and sort the toppings in order to be organized later.

"Ok guys we are done, I'll call you when we are ready to put the sauce on" I say and then I go upstairs to wash myself, I still have some flour on my face. Thanks Hossler.
I open Jaden's room and I find him laying on his bed shirtless, as always.

"Hey is it done?" He says when he sees me.
"Not really, it's resting. I'm doing a shower now and then I have to give it a form, then we'll put the sauces on and then cook it" I explain.
"Do you want some of my clothes? At the end it's my flour for all the flour" he says, I'm not too sad tho, I love his clothes.
"Yeah thanks Jae" I say and then I go to the living room for a second.
"Hey mads or Ness, do yo have any underwear to give to me? I have to do a shower cause I have flour in the weirdest spots but I didn't plan on staying here yesterday night so I don't have it" I say.
"Yeah I have it, it's in the first of Josh's drawers" Nessa says.
"Thank you so so much" I say to Nessa and run upstairs.

I open the drawer and I get a pair of underwear and a bra.
"Do you want a pair of my boxers as shorts or a pair of sweatpants? The sweatpants are kind of big for you tho" he asks.
"The boxers are good for now" I say and he hands me the boxers and a crew neck from is merch.

I get into the shower and I wash carefully my hair, to get all the flour out. When I get out I roll my hair in a towel to get the moisten out. I wear Nessa's underwear and jaden's boxers, the bra and the sweatshirt. Again the sweatshirt is huge for me, and it cockers part of my tights too.

I get out and launch myself on the bed close to Jaden.
"I might get used to you wearing my clothes" he says looking at me.
"I like your sweatshirts" I say back.
"You can keep it, it looks so good on you" I blush.

"Did you think about going public, I mean you don't have to, but you know how much all the boys want to show you off" he says.
"I thought about it, and I valued the pros and cons. I want it but I'm scared it's gonna be hard at school you know? All of you don't have this problem because you either graduated, dropped out or doing online, but I have to go" I explain.
"That makes sense but what are the pros?" He asks.
"I would be able to post all of the tiktoks I did with you all, hanging around you also when you film without the fear of being caught on camera, I could hang out with the group when you all go to public places" I think and say.
"So what do you think?" He asks getting your a hit to look at me.
"I think I might go public but we have to lamb it carefully." I say and he smiles and tackles me into a hug.