The tables have turned-16

"Oh my god i need to buy this" I say while looking at a galaxy projector on amazon.
"You said the same thing for the past 10 products you have came across" Jaden argues.

It's been a week since the "two months night". Between me and Jaden it's not awkward anymore, when we woke up the day after it was like everything was back to normal.
I know for a fact he has been texting mads, he told me, because we are friends duh.
We are now in my bedroom at my house, because I decided I wanted to redecorate it and Jaden offered to help.

"Sooo... how is going with Mads?" I ask him. What? I'm curious of my friends's love lives.
"We just keep texting back and forth, it's nice to talk with her again, I missed it, but I know what she wants and I don't know if I want the same" he explains.
"Why? If you feel good when you talk to her and you realized you missed her why not?" I say, why am I pushing him to get back with Mads? That's not what I want. But I want both Jaden and Mads happy.

"I love talking to her, I really do, and she will forever be one of the biggest parts of my life, but it just doesn't feel the same as before" he says.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I don't know, like the keep checking your phone to see if she texted, the instant smile to any of her notification, the want to see her every single minute of my life, wanting to spill my heart out to her, and her only. Before those were all feelings I had for her, but I feel I don't anymore" Jaden explains me.

Ok I might be fucked. Because if those are the 'symptoms' of liking a person, I can say that I like jaden, and this is no good.

"Maybe you should talk to her in person" I say lowering my head but I still can see him nods.
"Ok now let's buy some stuff for this room" he say and I agree.

After two hours we are done buying stuff of the internet and placing pictures on my walls, there is a wall that is with all polaroids with friends, both from italy and here, and the wall behind my back is a picture collage Pinterest style, with pink aesthetic. I love it.

"Bryce texted the group, do you wanna go at sway? They are ordering pizza" Jaden asks me and I nod.
"Yeah just let me get changed" I say, he nods and sits on my bed.

I put on a white tennis skirt with a white collar neck and a retro Nike sweatshirt. I brush my hair and then go back to Jaden.
"You know you are one of the few girls I know that can get ready in so short time" he says.
"It's a talent" I say winking and he just rolls his eyes.
We get into his car and we drive up to sway.

"Jaden and Sophie are here" Nessa screams when she sees coming in.
"Didn't know you'd be here too" I say hugging her.
"Yeah the girls are in the kitchen" she says and I nod following her. We get to the girls and they wave and hug me.

"Sooo why were you and Jaden together again" Amelie smirks and I see Mads looking down, the girls don't know her and Jaden are kinda texting.
"Oh my God stop!! We are just friends, he was just helping me redecorating my room" I say and they nod.

"Hey mads can I talk to you?" Jaden says coming into the kitchen. She nods and follows him. Oh shit, why does Jaden always have the worst timing ever.
The girls exchange confused looks before going back to do whatever they were doing.

After 10 minutes Bryce calls us to tell that pizza is here. We get in the living room and start eating.
I shoot a look at Jaden and Mads. They are still talking outside.
"This pizza doesn't even compares to the one Sophie made" Blake says.
"Now you understand" I say back making everyone laughing.

What if Jaden and Mads get back together? I'd be happy for them, not really for me tho.
My thoughts are interrupted by the two coming back.
Mads doesn't seem to happy. She looks at me giving me a weak smile. Jaden sits next to me.
"I might need to go to the studio later, please come with" he whispers in my ear and I just nod.
What the hell happened?