2 months with a little of emotion-15

Today is officially two months that I'm in the United States. It's October first.
To celebrate the boys decided to take me out for dinner.
I also decided that I'll tell them, and them only, about my song. It's gonna be interesting.

Things with me and Jaden? Weird.
I have spent sometime at sway but with the whole group. We didn't spend any time alone, that is kind of weird for both of us.

I don't know if it's sexual tension, or maybe because it's weird between us right now but I don't like it.
I wish that kiss didn't happen and so I could have my best friend back.
I know he has gone to the studio a lot, but he never asked me to go with him.

This week has been kind of an overthinking one.
I think I gained a little weight and I'm not happy about it.
I'm trying to understand if the choice of the exchange year was the right one for me.
I'm just full of doubts.

"Hey girl are you ready?" Megan comes to my room.
"Yeah give me a second" I tell her putting on my shoes.
I'm not wearing anything special, it's a tight black mini dress with a leather blazer on and my Jordan 1.

We get out of the house and we get into Griffin's car.
"Happy two months as an American Sophie" griffin smiles at me.
"Aww thanks"

"Where are we going?" Megan asks.
"Saddle ranch.. the others should already be there" griffin tells us and I nod.
"Ugh I hate saddle ranch" Megan says.

"Why?" I ask while griff giggles.
"It's always full of celebrities and paparazzi" Griffin explains.
I hate paparazzi.

We arrive to this place that seems actually pretty cool.
We get in and I see a long table and there are balloons with written "2 months".

"Aww guys! You didn't have to! I dinner at Mc Donald was enough" I tell them while hugging all of them.
"Hey this is also our friendship two months anniversary so we had to do something you know?" Bryce says.
I love them.

We sit and I'm in front of Jaden. Josh it's at my right, and Bryce on my left.
It's just the boys, me and Megan.
They said they wanted it like the first time they met me.

"So what have you been up to?" Jaden ask me.
"Uhm nothing much, practice, studied, I talked a lot with people back home, and worked about something else" I say, he knows what I'm talking about, in fact he nods.

"What about you?" I ask. I perfectly know what he has been up to.
"Gym and studio was pretty much my week" he says and I nod.

I receive a call from Mads.
I get up from the table for a second and answer.
"Hey mads what's up" I ask her.
"Hey I have to ask you something really really important" she says.
"Go on"
"Is there something between you and Jaden, any feeling at all, do you have any slight crush on him?" She asks me.

Woah, what is happening? Does she wanna go back with him?
Ok I appreciate the fact that she asked me. Like she cares about my feelings. And I care about hers. I know me and Jaden can't be a thing. I have only eight months left here.
"Hey mads, no actually, I realized jaden is just my best friend" I lie, but she deserves it.

"Are you sure? Because I really miss him and I was thinking about texting him, but I absolutely had to check on you, if it slightly annoys you I won't I promise" she says. Ouch. But that makes sense, I want her to be happy, and also Jaden.

"Mads you helped him so much, maybe you were right person, wrong time, this might be the right time! You should text him" I tell her, this hurts, but I can't be selfish when I know I can't get with Jaden.

"But you deserve to know we kissed, it was because there has been all weird situations and that came from it, but was nothing more, no feelings involved" I say lying about the last part.