Hype house-18

"Halloween is in a week!" Nessa starts the conversation.
I'm currently at sway with everyone else and we are all in the living room trying to decide what to do for  Halloween.
This past month I had the opportunity to bond with everyone even more.

Me and Jaden are better then ever. We hang out every weekend, and sometimes we see each other after practice. Soon football cheer is gonna finish so I'll have more time. We are not together, we kissed a couple times but nothing more.

Mads stopped hanging out with the group, Nessa told me she went home for a bit but she didn't tell me anything.
"Soph what do you think?" Bryce asks.
"Shit sorry what?" I reply and everyone starts laughing.

"Is everything ok?" Jaden whispers in my ear.
"Yeah don't worry, I was just thinking" I say and he nods.
"So what were we talking about?" I ask to the group.
"Halloween party" Meg says and I nod.

"I'll get so fucked up" Bryce says and Addison slaps him. They have been really close again and I'm happy, because they are really cute.

"We should do like a group costume" Noah says.
"Yeah no" us girls says and we all laugh.
"The night of Halloween my single is coming out" jaden says.
Everyone starts cheering.

After chatting a little more we came to the conclusion that we are throwing the party at sway on October 31th and that is girls will all sleep over after it. All the couples are doing couple costumes so that's pretty cute.

After we finish talking me and J go upstairs to his room.
"Hey are you sure everything is ok? I saw you and it seems like that little head of yours was overthinking" he says laying next to me and facing me.
"I was just thinking how much my life changed" I say and he nods.

"What should I dress up as for the party?"  I ask him.
"Ok so I was thinking, I know it's kinda basic, but since A&D is coming out that night, would you want to be the angel to my demon?" He asks me.

"Omg YES that is such a good idea" I tell him and I hug him.
"Are you coming Friday?" I ask him.
"Of course I wouldn't miss your senior night" he says giving me a kiss on the head.
"I'm so excited but I'm kinda sad the season is already.over" I say.
"Another reason to come to college here in the US, you might have another football season"
"Jae, I already told you I'll do anything to come here, but I still have to finish high school in italy"  I say and he pouts.

"You are cute when you pout" I tell him.
"You are always cute" he says.
"Eww cheesy" once I say this he starts tickling me.

"J-Jaden stop ahahahhaha pls stop" I say and then I hear the door swing open.
"What's going on?" Josh asks.
"Your host sister is annoying" jaden says.
"I am uh? "
At this point also Bryce, Addison,Nessa, griffin and meg had come into the room and sit in the bed.

"So what are the plans for Friday?" Griffin asks.
The boys haven't missed any of my games.
"I'm getting ready here and some of you assholes is giving me a ride, the the game will start as normal but half time there is a "senior routine" and after that there is the senior ceremony, so they call us one by one and they give us like a present" I explain.
"Who is walking you?" Josh asks.
"Well, I wanted to ask you and Meg" I say.
"YES OF COURSE WE WILL" the two siblings screamed at the same time.

"I would ask you boys too but I can't have ten people walking me" I say giggling.
"Me and Bryce decided what are we gonna dressed up as for Halloween" Addison says.
"Uuh what?" Nessa asks.
"Joker and Harley Quinn" Bryce says.
"Omg you will look so hot" I say.

"Not as much as us tho" jaden says with a smirk putting an arm around my shoulders.
"You are dressing up together?" Josh asks.
"Yes, she is gonna be the angel to my demon, you know also because of my song"  Jaden says.
"Aww cute" Meg says.