Chapter 5

I Pick No Side

E/c= Eye colour

Y/n went to AFO room where he was sitting and looking at a TV scene. Y/n pat his back and sat beside him while AFO didn't react at all. Y/n sigh "What is your son planning now Lil Bro?"

Y/n know that AFO didn't want anyone to ever call him by his real name anymore so he just called him "Lil Bro" and it's adorable don't even try to decline it. "Too attack the USJ that they're gonna have tomorrow" AFO responded. This reminds Y/n to tell AFO about him being hired. "Oh right uh I got hired..well more like forced to be a teacher in U.A." Y/n rubbing the back of his neck while he looks at AFO.

"I know they have told me, just don't get attached to the students like you attach to me." This made Y/n chuckled, "What do you mean to attract you?" AFO looked at Y/n "You can't leave that door without patting me on the head and i know that" Y/n looked at the floor knowing that he is defeated, he just wanted to give his little bro affection that's all.

Few hours later

"Well that was fun!" Y/n exclaim and pat AFO head. AFO looked at Y/n way, "Yeah you're right I can't leave without patting your bald head" Y/n chuckled while he walked out the room. "Bye Lil Bro!" he said before leaving.

On the way he went to his apartment he saw someone familiar. A crimson eyed boy with ash-blond spiky hair got out of a shop. This made Y/n look at the ground trying to hide himself from being approached. "Oi old freak!" The ash-blond went to the e/c eyed man. This made Y/n flich and look up too see the Bakugo cross the street to him.

"What are you doing this late?" Bakugo asked. "I can ask the same for you, isn't it like 9:20 or something?" "No it's like 1am" Y/n looked at Bakugo "Wait I have to get back to my apartment!" Y/n quickly ran back to his apartment knowing he has to write a document and it was due 1 hour ago! Bakugo just stood there questioning what just happened.

The next morning Kirishima ran to Bakugo and asked questions about the new teacher there heaving. "Bakubro! How come you know a lot about the Immortal Soldier" Kirishima asked while walking beside the hothead "Stop asking questions shitty hair! I know them because my old man was a big fan of his." Kirishima make a "o" shape mouth

"Hey! Why don't you surprise your dad with him?" Kirishima continued asking "I don't want to bother the old freak." Bakugo scoffed. "Well if you don't ask he won't take the request!" Bakugo stops and stares at Kirishima. "HE LITERALLY RAN AWAY WHEN I APPROACH HIM LAST NIGHT! What makes you think he would want to meet my old man." Bakugo scoffed and walked away faster leaving Kirishima frozen in place.

Meanwhile with Y/n trying to take control of class B-1 whos all over the class. "Class please stop-- wait stop running!" Y/n can't take control of the class whose all over the place 'what happened to my life now' he thought with his head down. Y/n sit down behind the podium while regretting every single bit about this

"CLASS! SIT DOWN!" Vlad King barged in the room, everyone went back to their seat. Vlad King sighs and looks at the terrified new teacher. "L/n-kun I believe you need to tell them about your past for them to respect you." Vlad King said while walking up beside Y/n. Y/n stand up while looking at Vlad King with a please no look. This made Vlad king annoyed but he can't really do anything about it.

"Ln-san here was a war hero back in the day and his very old" Y/n look at the ground in shame about his age. "Sensei he doesn't look that old" a student said leaving Vlad King pissed considering he hasent finnish his speech. "That's because his Immoral now respects him and let him teach" with that Vlad King left the room leaving Y/n with a bunch of teenagers.

Y/n started to teach a bit about world war 1 while answering the question the students have. Y/n actually got along well with class B-1 after Vlad King's speech. When Y/n is about to leave the class one of the students who has blond hair came up and asked "Sensei! Is class B-1 better than class A-1?" Y/n froze in place not knowing what to answer before answering "Well I haven't really taught class A-1" He said while holding the back of his neck" Monoma was determined about being better than class A-1 for some reason.

Y/n went inside the principal office where All Might and Prinsipal Nezu were talking, "Oh Im i interrupting something?" The crystal blue eyed man asked while walking out again. "Oh you're not Y/n-san! Class A-1 is going to the USJ and I want you and All Might to go there"

Before Y/n can leave with All Might to go to the USJ there was a notification on Nezu laptop about a villain attack in USJ. All Might has to force himself to be in his buff form and grab Y/n while there flying to USJ.

"I AM HERE" All Might said without a smile on his face. Y/n quickly looked around the room and saw Tomura in the middle of all this chaos. Tomura took a notice of Y/n and All Might when All Might came barging in attacking the villains and grabbing the 3 kids and Aizawa. Y/n found a sword near him so he grabbed it while running towards the kids that were near All Might. Y/n doge and push the villains aside to get to the fast All Might.

"Are you kids okay?" Y/n asked the kids. Tsu nod "Y/n-kun grab the kids and carry Aizawa to safety!" All Might commanded. Y/n nod and lift Aizawa up bride style while leaving the sword. Midoriya was talking to All Might while he just say "Young Midoriya! It's Fine!"

Y/n begin to walk to the save place while the 3 kids follow him. All Might went attacking the Nomu. He was about to get slawterd into 2 but Y/n didn't notice that considering he was looking at the unconscious hero. Midoriya began running to All Might, Y/n looked back and realized that Midoriya was running back. "Midoriya!" Y/n look back. Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki show up in time to help Midoriya and All Might.

The nomu begin to regenerate a new leg and arm because of Todoroki's ice. Y/n give Aizawa too Tsu and Minera running too the battle and grabbing the sword as the nomu running too Bakugo. Y/n pushes Bakugou to the side while Y/n takes the hit. Y/n flew back from the impack bleeding from his chest. "Sensei-L/n!" Midoriya screamed.

Tomura eyes widen "Y/n-kun..." Y/n was healing all the way and gasped for air. Y/n chuckled "That was the closest to death I got in a long time" with that Y/n stand up while Tomura and All Might keep talking. "We will help you!" Kirishima said, hardening his arm. "No! Run away" All Might move forward from the kids while Y/n stand up.

All Might charge at the nomu making a large wind that pushes everyone back but Y/n. While All Might kept punching and lifting up high Y/n ran after them and jumped high holding the sword with his 2 hands stabbing the nomu in the brain while All Might punched the nomu in the stomach launching the nomu out of USJ. Y/n landed almost falling to the water. "It took more than 300 hits and Y/n-Kun help." he said smiling.

Tomura and Kurogiri went to attack All Might while he was frozen in place and Midoriya came charging while Tomura hand was so close to Midoriya face but Tomura hand got shot. "Sorry we're late everyone!" the mouse bear said.

.

After all of this the other pro hero came while the villains retreated. 'Sorry Tomura it wasn't just your time' Y/n thought while walking behind the cement wall that cementos hero created to All Might and Midoriya. "I almost died, that's how strong the enemy was." All Might said. "Well at least no one did right?" Y/n said surprising them. "H-how many people know All Might's secret?!" Midoriya asked while Y/n carrying him bridal style. "Well a lot of the heroes?" All Might said.

"Well at least we are all safe and no one died" Y/n said in a cheery tone. He just hasn't been in a fight without someone not dying in the process. All Might nod as Y/n realized that Midoriya past out. "Guess he is warned out, Yagi take care of him he is like tiny you" Y/n say with a closed eyed smile. 'This man smile is too bright-' All Might closing his eyes in a dramatic way

Word count 1499