Chapter 14

Time fly

"Can you believe it, Immortal Soldier who's back in action after only 5 months later he is in the top 50 heroes!"

"Not really, don't you think we should put him in a retirement home?"

Tw: Suicide

"We don't call him Immortal for nothing! There is a clip where Immortal soldier tried to commit suicide! Jumping off The Tokyo Tower!

Flashback

"Take 186 of trying to suicide" Y/n tiredly said looking down. 

Letting gravity take him down from the tower

 "WOOOOOO!" 

Taking his last breath as he landed.

Flash of blue and red, a blurry figure in front of him. "That felt amazing.."

"HEH?!"

Flashback end

"After Immoral Soldier getting schooled from his co-werkers and friends, he decided it will be a good idea to take a swim in a shark tank."

Clip #NotFound

"Thats it for today fokes, hope you have a great day and if you saw Immortal Soldier trying to commit suicide...say HI!"

Tw: End

Today class 1A invited his history teacher to the museum, why? Because mina.

"Guys!! We have to invite Sensei L/n to the museum!" she said making everyone growled.

"Mina! Why do you want to invite a teacher to our hang out time?" Asked the floating clothes

"First he's a history teacher, he can teach us everything that is in there! And plus his hot, and you can't decline that hagakure!"

"I- Fine! Maybe I can't decline that.."

"YES Let's go!~"

Looking around the place in the museum is actually interesting when a person from the history itself is there to explain what is happening.

"During World War II Japan attacked nearly all of its Asian neighbors, allied itself with Nazi Germany and launched a surprise assault on the U.S. naval base at Pearl Harbor. Though Hirohito later portrayed himself as a virtually powerless constitutional monarch, many scholars have come to believe he played an active role in the war effort. After that Japan surrender in 1945, and became a figurehead with no political power."

"After Japan surrender it took a bit of time to get back on there feet, but it turn out alright, Although Japan still owed a lot of dept to the other Asians country for attacking, I don't think the debt can be fulfilled with how many people were killed in the war"

<Insert more Japanese history>

"S-sensei L-L/n what part of the military do you take in the Japan war?" Midoriya asked, earning Y/n attention.

(From this on, Is not apart of the real Japanese history)

"Oh, I stayed in Japan, I was the right hand man of the leader, since he died in the war, I tried to fake my death also. Back then I can't move away considering they are in the military posesion, the only way I can get there is to break in or reveal I was still alive. For 100 years I stayed down low until someone confirmed that I was still alive."

"I had a great run though...100 years"

Class 1A had a great time at the museum

Almost getting kicked out.."DIE DEKUU!"

Almost melting the picture of the leader that day "oops-"

Almost getting the power out "10.000 VOLT!"

Almost freezing something "...sorry sensei."

Almost knocking something out "sorry, it was my tail.."

But overall it was an amazing trip to the museum

__________

AN: because of april fools I realized a lot of you actually like this story, so thanks for the motavation

also meme:

haha, I'm funny

haha, I'm funny

anyways bye-bye