Chapter 2

A New Teacher

He was opening shop in an hour or so, so the place was deserted, he was alone with him. "Well, Hello here, how may I help you?" He asked, acting like the man before him wasn't known worldwide. He looked amused at his actions. "I've come here on behalf of U.A., they've finally tracked you down and have sent me to get you." He explained.

Y/n spit out his coffee, Before coughing and looking up at All Might in Disbelief. "They want me to what now?!" He was wheezing, him of all people at U.A. they've got to be kidding!

"Look, I'm flattered but who's going to manage my shop? Also, me? Teaching teenagers? They'll murder me in no time, I swear there terrifying! It's like they know everything you're sensitive about and use it against you!" He protested. The thought of teaching a class of judgemental teenagers was probably the one thing that scared him.

"They told me you'd say that, don't worry U.A.'s got it covered. Now time for plan B, dragging you there myself!" He laughed, at this point, Y/n was petrified, confused and scared at the same time. He was being dragged out of the coffee shop by the No.1 Hero like a rag doll, then tucked under his arm.

By the time he processed what was happening they were already hundreds of meters in the air. Making their way to U.A. He closed his eyes because of the incredible speed they were traveling, after a few minutes he felt himself being set on the grown. He slowly opened his eyes and was met with his worst nightmare, teenagers.

He looked up and gave a menacing glare to All Might" "....What on Earth was that! You people drag me out of my Coffee shop, insist I work here and now I've got kids staring at me like I'm a weirdo!" He ranted, he didn't want to be here and he sure as hell didn't want to teach kids!

Earlier this morning at U.A.

"Alright then, we've got a new teacher coming aboard today, although he's probably not going to cooperate with us. After all, they sent All Might to drag him out of his Coffee shop if need be." Aizawa yawned, before looking around the classroom to see an arm raised.

"Aizawa Sensei, did you say U.A. sent All Might to find this man? Why would they want someone who works in a coffee shop at U.A.?" the spiky red hair boy known as kirishima asked curiously, it was a good question, why on Earth would U.A. want some dude from a coffee shop to teach here?

Before Aizawa could answer the question the door slid open revealing Midnight, she was wearing her usual inappropriate attire. It still didn't seem like a good choice to wear that of all things around a bunch of teens in his opinion. He knew that she'd explain so he quickly got into his iconic sleeping bag, he was a pro when it comes to sleeping bags.

She walked up to the front of the class and turned to them. "We've been told by the Principal not to disclose that information to anyone for now, but I assure you he'll be a great asset to our staff, With him on board, I might get a break from teaching history!" Whispers swept through the room, many of them curious as to who this person was.

"His name is Y/n L/n, I hope that you're all on your best behaviour. We wouldn't want him trying to run away now would we?" She gave a wide grin to the class sending shivers down their spines.

"You still haven't explained why they sent All Might of all people to find him." Uraraka reminded her. She stood there in silence before figuring out the right words to use. "Well, he....how do i explain this to them Eraser?" She turned her head to the tired man, without bothering to get out of the sleeping bag he responded.

"I don't know, figure it out yourself." he grounded. Midnight huffed in frustration, turning back to the students. "Well L/n-kun...can't be harmed, it's simply impossible, "This statement shocked the students, was there someone who can't be defeated? Even by All Might? If that is true, why isn't he a hero?