Chapter 15

look who's back
it's me
after my one month test im finnaly free

and for those people i call a nerd, uh sorry ig i just like to call you nerds :D

welcome to chapter 15!

_____

12 Oktober 1910

Tokyo

5:35pm

"Sir, there is something happening near the capital!" A soldier walked up to his captain in comanded, that is Y/n L/n "What's the situation?" "I- the horses are floating.."

Walking around the streets what Y/n saw stunned him, horses are floating, but not so much off the ground. "A new generation has started" A kid, a 5 year old kid was crying, scared of touching anything, because when that kid touched they floated.

'Someone like me..huh' Y/n thought walking towards the kid. "Hey kid..it's okay.." "W-Who are you?! G-get away from me! I-I can hurt you!" "It's okay..because I have those too..your not alone"

A generation later Y/n was at the funeral of that same very kid, who has the first 'quirk' as they call it. A new generation of Villains and heroes rising, they use a gift turning into a cursed like Y/n's

All for one and One for All going against each other while Y/n was out of the country. A war between countries, but also a war of heroes and villains. Why is there a hero and a villain? Was all Y/n mind seeing.  All for One, a child that Y/n used to take care of, a happy child, turning into something that everyone hates.

"Sigh, why did i even bother, it was nice while it lasted"

_____

the U.A. students are off going to the place they intern, some of them aren't called in and stayed at the dorm, some have to wake up early and go to the bus station. Y/n and the other teacher were in the teachers office doing paperwork for the students.

Deku and lemillion were on the street doing a patrol, when a small child ran up to them. lemillion was playing it safe and covered Deku's facial by putting his bunny looking mask over his face. a man walked out of the shadow a bit, talking to the small child with bandage wrap around her.

The scene brought deku in curiosity, "I'm sorry for my daughter, she tends to misbehave" his voice rings true there ears. The little kid was shivering but she didn't want anyone to get hurt, so she ran towards the man before he opened his gloves.

Lemilion helped Deku up and started walking away after they had a little civil conversation with the person. deku can't shake the feeling of child abuse and talk about it with lemilion on there patrol.

After some investigation Nighteye decided to get into the investigation and found some information out of it. with the help of dragging Y/n and making him pretend to be a villain. considering Nighteye vision Y/n won't be in any damage because of his quirk.

giving y/n a villain identity they went in. Y/n was in it, it's like a suicide mission, if he get caught there is a chance he died, well he hoped so, from what heappend to tamaki in his patrol about the quirk removal. if he can get hit will the curse go with it?

_____