+6

TW: uncensored swear words.

BTW THANK YOU FOR 100 READS AAAAA its not much but i appreciate every read 😌💗 so THANK YOU FOR READING AJDJEJSN muah muah 😚😚😚

anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter !! ~ 👑

"since you two know each other already, let's discuss about you, jisung

"since you two know each other already, let's discuss about you, jisung." chan said as he face jisung.

"w-what about me?" jisung asked, confused.

"your position, missions, training and so on." chan smiled slightly, crossing his legs as everyone's eyes were now on the new member.

"so which position interests you? we have medic, sniper and assassin, do choose one and i will assign you training with a member in that position."

"assassin? sniper? are you sure he wouldn't accidentally kill one of us? he hasn't held a knife or gun in his entire lifetime" minho mumbled under his breath but the member beside him heard as seungmin slapped the elder's thigh. "quit being mean hyung" seungmin whispered with furrowed eyebrows, minho rolling his eyes in return.

jisung thought hard, he knew he was most comfortable with medic since he had never thought about killing anyone, let alone even harming someone. the thought of shooting or stabbing someone sent shivers down his spine.

however he wanted to try being an assassin, it intrigued him somehow, he knew it would be hard to bring himself to kill, but he wanted to try it.

making up his mind, he had finally decided.

"i will be an assassin." jisung mumbled nervously.

his decision shocked many of them.

"you? killing? come on" minho scoffed in disbelief, causing chan to shoot him a glare.

" don't listen to him jisung, im sure you can do it" chan reassured. "its fine" jisung half smiled.
" we will start your training as soon as we reach our headquarters, lets go"

jisung was taken aback, he didn't know they had headquarters, causing him to halt in his steps for a second. "what? did you really think this small ass room was all we had?" minho remarked, walking out of the room as if he didn't say anything. "yah minho, thats enough" chan scolded, not having any of minho's petty comments. "yes mom" minho replied, stuffing his hands into his jacket's pockets.

"ignore him sung, he's always like that" hyunjin patted his shoulder with a smile, pulling him over to the huge limousine.

~

"and we're here" chan parked the car once they arrived, walking over to the huge mansion as he opened the gates with a simple click of a button.

jisung was once again on awe. the palace looked nothing like this. it was entirely different but jisung loved it anyway.

"come on in" chan dragged jisung into the mansion, bringing him to the living room where everyone was gathered.

"so since jisung chose assassin as his position, i will assign someone to guide him through the process and hopefully he would be able to join us in our next mission" chan announced. "i have already decided on who would be best to teach jisung all the necessary things he should know." he added.

"give me a break, i ain't teaching him" minho mumbled with bored eyes.

"minho, you will be the one."

sjjxjejdjes i feel like this book is flopping 😭😭😭

anyways,,, too bad minho

but dw you will fall for him soom m8 🥸