+32

" guys we have a new mission " chan suddenly said after he checked his phone's notification

" guys we have a new mission " chan suddenly said after he checked his phone's notification.  "only me, jisung, felix and hyunjin are going, the rest you stay here and take care of minho" chan instructed, which was met by a groan from minho.

"hyung, jisung just came back from a dangerous mission and now he has to go for another?" minho whined, upset that he had to part with the younger.

' wow minho, who knew you would be soft for someone" chan chuckled, "alright alrignt mr upset because jisung is going on a mission again,  jeongin, you can come instead." chan smiled, flashing his dimples as jeongin chimed, "okie!" he smiled.

"thanks minho on that one, im exhausted"  jisung slouched onto minho's side as he threw his head back onto the couch's headrest. "i figured" he heard the elder laugh.

"alrignt kids, we will be going off now, behave while we are gone" chan reminded, emphasising on the "behave".

chan, jeongin, hyunjin and felix proceeded to leave the room, leaving minho, jisung, seungmin and changbin. "do you all want some waffles? im thinking of making some" changbin announced, getting up from his seat as he walked over to the kitchen.

his offer earned alot of "yes" and "don't burn the kitchen down" . "shut up before i chop off your head and put it inside the waffle pan, i'll make sure u look like a waffle with those tiny squares on your burnt cheeks and play chess on them." changbin rolled his eyes as the others stared at him as if he was mental. "gory" jisung mumbled.

"wanna watch a movie?" minho asked, grabbing the television remote and some chips nearby. "sure, annabelle?" jisung chimed in, he loved annabelle. "oh uhm yeah sure" minho chuckled nervously, well this would be a hell of a ride, he thought, obviouslly not excited to watch a horror movie.

as a jumpscare flashed on the screen, minho squeaked as he unintentionally bury his face into jisung's shoulder and sort of side hugged him. jisung blushed as he tried to focus on the movie before he fully combust.

"waffles ready" changbin yelled across the kitchen, putting 4 plates of freshly made waffles onto the table  followed by chocolate syrup and honey.

" woah minho, you look like you just seen a ghost" changbin commented upon looking at jisung's pale face. "literally" jisung mumbled before sitting down and munching on his waffles. 

"not my fault i can't watch horror"  minho scoffed, crossing his arms.  "wuss" jisung laughed, earning a light smack on his shoulder.

it has been at least three hours after half of the team left and so far for jisung's side, it was going great. movie and waffles were nice.

however, for chan's side, he was limping to safety.

the door swung open as all 4 members who were at home flinched, hands hovering over their guns in their pockets, preparing for attack incase it were intruders.

four boys came tumbling over one another into the room as blood splattered all over the place. the whole room gasped as seungmin rushed over to each of them, checking their pulse.

"hey seungmin" hyunjin weakly muttered , flashing him a small smile. "shut up will you? your arm literally has three holes in it" seungmin huffed, quickly carrying the four boys into the room and setting them each on the couch so that seungmin could treat them with the help of jisung, minho and changbin. 

" hyunjin shot in the arm , chan shot in the thigh, oh! matching with you, minho. jeongin not shot but has been beaten up and felix knocked out with no other injuries." seungmin reported to the rest, bandaging hyunjin's arm as jisung and changbin help with chan's wound.

felix was taken into his room and set onto his bed so that he could rest. they inspected his body to make sure he was only knocked out with no other external injuries.

they applied medicine and bandaged jeongin's wounds and bruises as well. all of them were extremely worried and they all had the same question,

what was that mission?