+33

" chan hyung

" chan hyung.....what..what was the mission? it made all four of you sustain injuries." jisung asked slowly.

" at first, it was just a simple mission to kill some corrupted boss which we succeeded in, but they found us. " chan sighed and his eyes were sharp as hell, if looks could kill, everyone would be dead, reincarnated a million times and dead again.

everyone exclaimed worryingly, "you mean, the palace guards and authorities?" minho asked weakly, his wound starting to hurt again.

"yeah" chan sighed once more. "they checked some cctv footage and saw all of us getting into the car together. i thought i managed to delete the footage but i guess they got it back. we must be careful when we head out near that area, our heads are basically as wanted as cash, they wont show mercy, and neither should we. but they are strong and they basically outnumbered us." chan explained, minho and jisung were shocked, then guilty.

"sorry, we should have been more careful" jisung frowned, feeling that it was his fault the members got injured.

" no! don't blame yourself, its no one's fault alright, we will just fight them, no biggie okay?" minho comforted which was replied with by a sad smile from the younger.

" we'll go out and attack them once everyone has recovered, jisung, do get more resources like guns, bullets and knives, we need more since there's a ton of them" chan instructed, earning a "got it" nod from jisung.

" do i leave now?" jisung asked, since he was pretty much free for the entire day and that he wanted to finish off the guards as soon as possible.

" leave tomorrow once the authories calm down a bit, leaving now to somewhere which is walking distance away from the palace right after we got attacked isnt too smart now is it?" chan gave the younger a pat on the back, happy that jisung was so willing to help despite being new.

" actually jisung, i have a mission that you can do today and the authorities won't find you since its near here." chan gave him a small smile, asking minho and anyone else who were in the room to go out for a bit.

" what is it?" jisung asked, slightly confused on why chan was being so sneaky and excited.

" well, minho's birthday is coming up, and i thought that it would be fun to throw a party" chan smiled, recalling minho's previous party they had thrown him which ended up in a disaster, it was so messy and they had to call someone to help them clean up the mess. it was fun, nonetheless.

" so, your mission today is to get party supplies from the party shop a few blocks away, do you maybe want changbin to come with you? with this hole in my thigh, i dont think i can accompany you today" chan laughed, earning a small giggle from jisung.

" alright, ill ask changbin to come along with me" jisung smiled as he left the room.

" changbin! lets head out, will tell you why soon" jisung yelled across the house as he grabbed his phone, wallet and carkeys, putting his shoes on while waiting for changbin to follow.

changbin, was confused but decided to follow while making eyecontact with a very suspicious minho who had been eyeing them the entire time.

"where are you going?" minho asked, crossing his arms.

" to the store to get some stuff, you cant come along with that matching with chan hole in your thigh, we will be back in an hour anyway" jisung laughed when he saw minho huff in betrayal while glaring at the bandage on his thigh. "stupid hole" he tsked, slapping his thigh but immediately regretting once the pain shot through him.

" fucking dumbass" jisung wheezed, leaving the building with changbin behind him, still wondering where jisung was bringing him.

after closing the door and walking out to the carpark, jisung finally explained what is going on to changbin. "chan tasked me with getting party supplies for minho's upcoming birthday party and i decided to bring you along since i dont want to go alone. ".

changbin ruffled the younger's hair as he chuckled. "let's go then?" he smiled, taking the carkeys from jisung's hand and unlocking the car, taking the driver's seat.

" actually jisung, that shop is literally a 10 minute walk away, why are we taking the car?"