+28

"woah thats a lot" jisung stared at the gigantic bottle of the poison with wide eyes

"yeah, my friend said that its not that lethal so it will be needing a lot to actually kill a person." minho shrugged.

"sure but wont it be too obvious? i mean its white powder afterall"

"nah, its tasteless, odorless and colorless once dissolved. just mix it in well, preferably in soup, and i just overheard that they are serving seafood soup for the prince in an hour or so." minho reassured.

"great! lets just go with that! but what do i do? since you will be putting it in and stuff." jisung tilted his head.

"keeping a look out. it too reckless to do it in public. ill bring the soup to a small corner while you walk around to make sure no one is near. you can use whatever stuff you have." minho gave a thumbs up.

"noted, as of now lets wait."

the time came as they came out of their hiding spot. minho looked around as he walked towards the kitchen.

"oh mr kim! what are you doing in the kitchen?" the chef smiled kindly.

"i was just wondering if i could bring the soup to the prince as i am also going there to report something urgent." minho smiled, acting as if a bodyguard serving a prince isnt suspicious at all.

"sure, thank you for your help!" the chef grinned, passing him the bowl of soup. the bowl was made out of expensive porcelain with gold details. the tray was made out of smooth and glossy marble.

minho signalled a nod to jisung, telling him that he has succeeded and it was time for the show.