+23

"WHAT" the members yelled, they looked at each other, shocked

"WHAT" the members yelled, they looked at each other, shocked. they knew both minho and jisung were excellent in fighting with knives however they did not want to lose any of the two. they were like a family, they cared for each other as if they couldn't live without the other.

"don't worry guys, we can do this" jisung smiled, trying to brighten up the mood but he was shaking on the inside.

"yeah, we will come back in one piece. we won't leave yall that easily." minho added with a nod. he wasn't feeling at ease either.

"i wish you two the best of luck and lastly, you have a feast waiting for you so make me proud!" chan grinned, giving them a certain thumbs up.

" report to JYPG (g for gang) at 10pm tonight and they will let you know everything about the mission. they did not tell me anything else other than you two being selected.

minho and jisung looked at each other, they could see how uncertain they both looked but gave each other a reassuring nod nonetheless.

"oh and you can use any knife you want from the training room." chan added.

as all the members were dismissed from the meeting, they hugged minsung as they chanted reassuring, encouraging words. "thank you guys, i promise we will return safely okay?" jisung gave a small smile. even he himself didnt know if that would be the case.

they had a big dinner with both minho and jisung's favourite food as they awaited 9.45pm where they had to embark on their journey.

"please, stay safe , we love you" chan gave a last word as the duo closed the door, walking out in their full black outfits and knives in their back pockets. chan let down a tear of worry, he wiped it off with a small sigh, "please return safely" he mumbled before walking away from the door and into his room to start planning other things for the rest of the members.

"thank you!" jisung thanked the driver as they hopped off, looking up as their eyes casted on the huge building before them. minho let out a sigh, "lets go" .

they walked in with mixed feelings, looking around as they made their way to the receptionist. "you must be mr lee and mr han from stray kids. follow me." she said politely, bowing to them with respect. "thank you" jisung replied politely as he followed her with minho beside him.

" here is the room. all you need to do is knock and introduce yourselves to boss" she smiled once more before walking off.

"so uh, i knock?" jisung whispered, it was obvious he was hella nervous due to his voice quivering a little. minho seems to notice it and shook his head. "ill knock, dont worry about it" he raised a fist as he knocked three times before staring at the closed door.

after a few seconds, a voice was heard. "come in". minho moved infront of jisung as he opened the door, his hands secretly signalling the younger to enter after he does. jisung felt warm and fuzzy, he didnt know minho cared that much for him. he felt his heart race as he stares at the back of minho's head

" good evening mr park. i am lee minho and this is han jisung. we are from (baby photos)stray kids." minho bowed with jisung following.

" hello hello, come sit!" he gestures them to sit on the two fancy cushioned chairs as they walked over slowly with slight caution. they couldn't trust anyone, especially JYP.

yay! im elated that i could give my amazing readers a double update today ~~ i hope you all have been doing well lately!

ʍǟʀʀʏ օʀ ӄɨʟʟ | ʍɨռֆʊռɢ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara