+26

TW: killing, knives, death, dead bodies.

"big brain, but how are we going to get the outfits? and are they gonna be sus of us since they have not seen us before?" jisung pouted, his mind was blank as he couldn't think of any other way to enter

"we can always knock out two guards, dress up and act as if we are looking for the culprit? about the seeing us before problem, lets count on our luck shall we? besides, the uniform and hat covers some parts of our face." minho held a thumbs up, proud of his idea.

"yeah, so the plan is, we knock out two bodyguards, quickly change before the others come and act as if we are the bodyguards and saw a shadow knocking someone down." jisung hummed, summing the plan up.

"so when do w-"  "now"

minho whispered, covering the younger's mouth as they saw two bodyguards walk out of the palace and into the grass area where they were at, probably to do a quick inspection.

they looked at each other before nodding, dashing out of their hiding spot and sprinting towards the guards.

since it was night, it was dead silent so their footsteps could be easily heard. the guards turned towards their direction as they walked towards them while pointing their guns.

"whos there"

"quickly!" minho slightly yelled, lunging towards one of the guards and punching his head, making him knock out within seconds as jisung does the same.

they shot each other a smile as they stripped the bodyguards and threw on their uniform. it felt kinda new and it was well ironed.

they decided to quickly kill them since they will probably wake up and expose them so it was best to silence them.

they managed to hide the bodies behind a larger tree as they heard fast foot steps.

"what happened?!" a few guards ran out, they probably heard the sound of foot steps and punching noises.

alarmed, jisung and minho splitted up as they started their act.

jisung ran around with a frantic expression while pretending to look for the "culprit". he slowly runs towards the other guards.

" did you hear a loud sound just now? i ran out immediately but i couldn't seem to find anyone! lets continue searching" jisung tried to sound as professional as he could.

"thank you for your effort, taeyong, you and yuta go search the west, ill go with the rest towards the south. by the way, have you seen doyoung?" jisung was taken aback when they called him taeyong, but soon realised he was wearing someone else's uniform.

" sorry! i was too busy looking for the culprit that i have forgotten to report to you. i saw a shadow running extremely fast and knocking out some people who i couldn't identify. so i ran out to try to catch the culprit before anyone else is disturbed." minho panted, shooting a quick glance to jisung.

"its fine, doyoung. we will excuse you and taeyong this time. but remember to never act on your own even if you do not want to disturb anyone. we do appreciate your efforts but it is not appropriate to do this again. you two are dismissed. taeyong you can go back to work, i will appoint someone else instead to search." the guard says, patting both jisung's and minho's shoulder before walking away.

minho and jisung scanned the surroundings before throwing each other a smile.

"that was......an experience" jisung slightly laughed, "guess im now taeyong. oh and be careful, dont call me jisung anymore until we are out of here."

"same for you. im doyoung now hun" he chuckled as the duo walked towards the palace.

the guard who was stationed there opened the gate for them as they walked in slowly, their hearts racing as they kept their head low to prevent anyone from seeing their face clearly.

they pulled down their hats slightly as they entered the palace.

"good evening, mr lee and mr kim." the guard at the door greeted, the pair smiled in return to be polite.

as they entered, they were in awe, well, only minho was. jisung was basically used to seeing all the gold decorations, fancy furnitures and massive surroundings.

"first, where are our rooms?" jisung whispered, "no idea, but we cant ask anyone since that would be sus. wait i have an idea, just play along." minho straightened his posture as he looked around while slightly limping. jisung got the hint immediately as he did the same, but instead of limping, he pretended to have a migraine as he crouched down and held his head tightly.

he heard someone approaching as he took a deep breath, he decided to start hissing to make his act more believable.

"taeyong? are you okay? what happened?" a fellow bodyguard tapped his shoulder as he crouched down infront of jisung. jisung assumed it was a close friend of taeyong's.

"hey..." jisung whispered, looking up as his eyes searched for the male's name tag. jungwoo.

" what happened?"  " i have a migraine, could you help me back to my room? it hurts a lot." he mumbled, mentally crossing fingers to not sound sus.

"oh of course, lets go, careful."

jisung was pulled up, his shoulder's were firmly gripped by jungwoo as they walked slowly to taeyong's room. jisung heaved a sigh of relief, he was also curious how the male did not think that he wasn't taeyong. maybe the hat and looking down thing really helped.

he laid down on the bed as he pretend to hold his head in an attempt to hide his face.

"ill leave now, call me immediately if anything is wrong alright?" he sweetly said, closing the door.

jisung sighed, staring at the ceiling,  "minho, are you safe?"

hoho long chapter 👀👀

managed to update again!! wooo ~

hope you enjoyed this chapter!!