+34

" actually yeah, let's walk then" jisung shrugged as he closed the car door, locking it with the simple press of a button before they started walking towards the store

"so what are we gonna get?" changbin broke the silence as the two males walked side by side, feeling the breeze carress their features as the calming atmosphere soothed their clouded minds.

" we should get letter balloons to spell his name! and numbers for his age! oh oh! and some party streamers, animal balloons and a party hat" jisung rambled on as changbin just chuckled at the younger's excited behaviour. "you're so excited for his birthday"

" of course i am! its minho!" jisung grins, bouncing on his steps occasionally as they ventured through alleys and blocks.

" there they are!!" a loud voice rang through the air as jisung and changbin froze. turning around, they saw a group of armed body guards, seemingly prince xun's men, charge towards them.

" run" changbin exclaims as he pulled jisung along with him, running in the oddest directions in hopes of getting away from them.

" i can't believe they tracked us down" jisung remarked in disbelief, feet still overworking as they dashed through blocks and shops.

" where did the damn prince get these highly skilled bodyguards from? they alone could be a whole gang itself!" changbin exclaims as they slowed down a little, feeling the exhaustion taking a toll on their stamina.

" wait a minute, what if they are a gang hired by prince xun's palace? " something in jisung clicked as he thought about all the possibilities. he was pretty sure no bodyguard would be this skilled to track a mafia and their hidden headquarters which almost no one knows about.

" changbin! what if prince xun was in a mafia" jisung exclaims inbetween heavy pants as they were still bolting as fast as they can.

" wait, that kinda makes sense tho, why would boss want a random prince dead?" changbin thought it through, but it was one hell of a plot twist if they were proved correct.

" do you think it would be safe to head back? they already tracked us down so it wouldn't make that much of a difference" jisung inquired as he thought and thought. but, he had his own doubts. majority of the members are injured, some even have difficulties walking due to bullet wounds.

it wasn't safe to head back.

" should we just try to kill them off?" changbin suggested but it was met with a firm "no".

" we are outnumbered, and god knows what they are capable of. let's not risk it"  jisung shook his head at the elder's suggestion.

" come with us or blow up your own headquarters?"

jisung and changbin halted as they froze on the spot. they turned back as they met gazes with the gang.

they were all dressed in an all black attire with masks and weapons. their eyes cresent slightly when the two finally gave up on attempting to outrun. they knew they won.

" you heard me, i planted explosives all around your precious little headquarter." one of them, who seemed like the leader laughed as he twirled a small device with a red button on it with his fingers.

upon noticing the presence of the controller, both of them were at a loss of words.

" what do you want?" changbin spat as he glared at the men, hand encircling the gun hidden in his back pocket.

" forget it, even if you have a gun, one click and your heardquarters along with your members go boom" the male did a exploding gesture with his left hand as he smirked through the mask.

" what do i want? i want him" the male continues as he points straight at jisung.

jisung and changbin's eyes widened as they tensed up. "no" changbin protested as he held a arm infront of jisung protectively.

" alright then, say goodbye to your friends" the man laughed, showing them the controller mockingly.

" wait! no! ill go with you" jisung pleaded as he pushed changbin's arm away from him, giving him a small assuring smile as he stepped towards the man.

" jisung don't be ridiculous, they're going to kill you!" jay shouted but to no avail. jisung had already made up his mind.

" i'd rather die, than have all of you die because of me"