+29

minho fast-walked to a small hidden corner where cctvs are not able to capture as jisung casually walked out of his hiding spot

minho fast-walked to a small hidden corner where cctvs are not able to capture as jisung casually walked out of his hiding spot. his eyes scanned the area as he acted as bodyguard-like as possible, acting as if he was checking the surroundings of anything suspicious.

he jumped up as he let out a small scream as he felt a tap on his shoulder. heart racing, he turned around. it was yuta. jisung panicked. he looked back at the hidden corner minho was at as he saw no one.

did he get captured? or did he just left after mixing the poison in?

jisung smiled at yuta, trying his best to wipe off the panic look on his face.

"whats wrong? why do you look so pale taeyong?" yuta tried to lift jisung's chin but jisung moved back as he looked up slightly. "no no im good !! i have to go patrol at another area now! see ya" jisung awkwardly smiled, turning away as he dashed towards the hidden corner once yuta was not looking..

"but its lunch time-" yuta mumbled. he felt something was off, but he did not suspect jisung at all. "maybe he just didnt want me to worry about him! yeah, thats it! taeyong's so kind" yuta smiled to himself.

"phew that was a close one" jisung bent over as he put his hands on his knees. "im almost done." minho said. "wait, you did not leave?" jisung looked at him stunned. "huh? i was here the entire time???" minho raised his eyebrows. "i did not see you just now, did you hide?" "no shit, do you want me to get caught? now hurry, im done !! " minho passed the empty bottle to jisung as he popped his head out, making sure no one was looking.

he stepped out cautiously as he inspected the area with the sharpness of a hawk. " clear" he gestured to jisung as he started walking towards the main hall, where the prince's room would be just around the corner.

" doyoung! why are u carrying soup?" a cheerful voice sounded as minho halted in his tracks, tilting his head down in order to hide some of his features. he caught a glimpse of the guard's nametag in the process.

"oh hey shotaro! i have something important to tell prince xun so i decided to help the waiters bring the soup to him since im going there anyway. " he replied, trying his best to sound as natural as possible. "ah, okay! see you around doyoung hyung!" he said again before smiling and turning back to his assigned guard area, not suspecting thing.

jisung, on the other hand was very surprised by minho's professionalism as he peeked out from his hiding spot - a huge vase , to check if shotaro was gone. "wow minho, impressive" he said, clapping his hands as he gave the elder a grin, minho rolling his eyes in reply. " of course"

they continue to advance nearer and nearer to the flight of stairs which led to the grand huge room of prince xun, the golden marble door already showing how exquisite the room was going to be.

"breathe in breathe out ji , wait for me outside the door, if i dont come out after 5minutes, barge in." minho whispered, finishing the last few steps as they parted. "alright, be careful okay? if i dont hear from you in 5minutes i will start a murder spree" he joked, earning a slight punch from minho. "your scaredy cat ass wouldn't even try" he replied with a small grin tugging on the corners of his lips.

minho looked at jisung once more before knocking on the door of the room. "who is it?" a rather sweet voice asked from the opposite side of the door. " Kim Doyoung, palace guard. I have something important to report. it concerns the safety of everyone in this palace. " minho replied , staring at the soup in his hands. it surely looked like a normal seafood soup, no signs of any abnormities.

he was brought back by the sound of the door opening as a young female stood infront of him, smiling. "hi doyoung, the prince is just ahead, you may enter. please remember to be polite and remember the proper ettiquete." she reminded, stepping aside to allow minho to come in. he smiled back in return, bowing as he stepped in, the fragance of freshly picked roses filling his nose.

"your highness, this is Kim Doyoung, a fellow palace guard. i am here to report an incident which happened recently, and to serve you this freshly made seafood soup by the palace chefs. they asked me to help pass it to you since i am coming to see you afterall. just a kind gesture to make their lives easier." he introduced, pleased by how naturally and fluently his words rolled off his tongue, now he just hopes the prince would buy it.

"alright, thank you for being considerate. now will you tell me about the incident?" he smiled, taking the tray of soup and setting it onto his marble desk with some gold ornaments on it as well as some electronics.

"your highness, i suggest you drinking it now as i speak to prevent it from further cooling down and becoming not as flavourful as when its freshly boiled." minho persuaded, crossing his fingers the prince would at least take a sip of it before he needs to leave to avoid suspicion.

" oh okay, thank you." the prince replied, taking a small sip out of the bowl. "thank goodness, mission accomplished" minho thought to himself. "last night, some intruders barged in and injured some of us. they knocked out three guards and now are missing. i hope that you could do something about this and ensure everyone's safety, thank you your highness." minho continued. "oh my, that is horrible. i will send guards and authorities to investigate deeper. thank you for reporting to me. you are dismissed." the prince replied, finishing up the soup.

" and would you be kind enough to help me bring this back to the royal kitchen?" he asked with a small grin. "no problem, your highness" minho replied, bowing again before taking the bowl gently and excusing himself.

when he opened the door, he was met with a worried squirrel. "how was it? did he suspect? are you okay? are u injured?" jisung asked frantically.

minho hushed him and pulled him away from the door and towards their rooms. "im okay jisung, he drank it all and did not suspect a thing. lets hurry up and leave this place before his death causes panic" he whispered, jisung nods as they slowly look around to find an exit they could use to avoid suspicion.

" lets escape through that exit, the one we came from" minho suggested. "okay le-"

" THE PRINCE HAS BEEN ASSASSINATED, GUARDS, GUARD EVERY CORNER AND DO NOT LET ANYONE ESCAPE BEFORE WE FIND THE CULPRIT."

HEY GUYS !! im back after a long hiatus, i hope that all of you are doing well :))

HEY GUYS !!
im back after a long hiatus, i hope that all of you are doing well :))

i decided to continue this book so here are two new chapters !! i hope they meet your expectations and thank you for supporting me and my work as always

love you all !! <3