Reader x Hiro Hamada Part 2

Hey guys, when I barely uploaded part one, in an hour ( and 200+ now!) I got about 60+ views, so I'm hoping I can upload this fast. Since I had so many ideas in part one, this chapter might be as long or longer that part one. I thought, "Why not try to update again?" So here it is! I hope you guys (and girls, duh, most of you readers are probably girls.) really like this! This was actually really fun to write!

(Y/N)...

Hiro woke up in a hospital bed, and next to him, sleeping was his brother Tadashi. He had a bandage wrapped around his forehead that had blotches of crimson. Hiro reached his fingers over the bandage and winced as his fingers came in contact. He pulled his hand back quickly, and noticed tubes in his wrist, giving him blood. Hiro looked over at his brother, who had tubes giving him blood too. He had a bruise under his left eye and a bandage wrapped around his arm, that was also stained. Hiro frowned, and let out a big breath as Tadashi's chest rose and fell.

At least he's alive.

Hiro thought. But then realization struck Hiro. Where was (y/n)? Hiro had trouble breathing for a moment. Wkere was she? Was she still alive? What happened? Hiro pulled the tubes out of his arm, wincing as they were pulled out of his arm. He pushed himself off the bed. Hiro's legs shook as he took steps. He propped himself against the wall, it supporting him as he walked. Hiro felt dizzy. He stumbled to the doorway, leaning against it. He saw Aunt Cass, Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and Fred all sitting in chairs out the room. There was no sign of (y/n). Hiro cupped his hand over his mouth. This could not be happening. Honey Lemon's eyes fluttered open. The rest of the group seemed to wake up at the same time. They all noticed Hiro at the doorway.

"Hiro?" Aunt Cass asked out loud.

Hiro didn't reply. As much as he wanted to talk and laugh with his Aunt and friends, he couldn't bring himself to talk. He needed to know where she was, and he needed to know now. Hiro pushed himself off the doorway, trying to stand straight. Wasabi noticed Hiro start to lean forward, and jumped up and caught Hiro just before his body could hit the hospital floor. Gogo yelled for a doctor as everyone crowded around Hiro. All Hiro could really see was a big blur. Voices were muffled, and then, Hiro blacked out.

Hiro woke up again in the same hospital bed he was in before he blacked out. Hiro turned his head to the side, seeing Tadashi thrash in the hospital bed as Wasabi, Fred, and nurses and doctors tried to hold him down. Hiro's heart dropped at the sight. Hiro still couldn't hear a thing. Tadashi sunk into the bed, tears streaming down his face. Hiro could hear now, but he really wasn't sure he wanted to hear again.

"NO! No,no, no...this can't be real!" Tadashi cried as he covered his face in his hands.

The doctor was in the corner now, seeming really sorry. Hiro saw Honey Lemon and GoGo hug each other, tightly. Aunt Cass was sitting in a chair, her palm on her forehead as tears silently dripped down her cheeks. Fred and Wasabi were next to Tadashi. Their eyes were closed and their heads were bowed down as they tried to stiffle their cries. Hiro squeezed his eyes shut.

No, no, no please!

Hiro opened his eyes, biting his lip, trying not cry even though he knew it was inevitable. He cleared his thoat, and everyone turned towards him. Tadashi slowly looked up at Hiro, tears dripping down his cheeks. Hiro sat up.

"What happened to (y/n)..." Hiro said. Nobody answered.

"What happened to (y/n)..." He repeated, looking at everybody.

"Where is she!" Hiro yelled out. Aunt Cass stood up. Her eyes were red.

"Hiro..." she whispered.