A Note on Updates.

So, if you couldn't tell already, I haven't updated in months. I honestly want to update so much more, but even in my free time I notice that I've been lazy and stopped going on Wattpad. The only reason I stopped was because of a new phone that I got, and Wattpad was barely working on it. I just recently tried to fix things and I think that it's working better now, so I can actually try to work on my stories (I would use my laptop, but my brother needs it practically 24/7).

Even though Wattpad is working at the moment, I'm not going to pay as much attention to my stories at all. My parents want me to try and write a book, a book that isn't fan fiction or a book that isn't fixed around a certain real celebrity or famous character. So now, I'm focusing on that. I've seriously been trying to do that for a while now, but I've never gotten around to actually doing it. I have so many ideas, and maybe eventually all my ideas will be written down on here. I'm not abandoning this book, not yet. Updates will come every now and then, but they'll be 99.9% of the time, nice and detailed, as if it is it's own book.

So yeah, new book coming out, one book is going on hold, and this one is going to be updated very slowly. Also I might ask some of my friends to write content to put up on here for me in the meantime, they are really good writers (I will give credit to who wrote them if I ever post any content of theirs). You should really check out their stories, and if you're interested in reading some of their work, I already have a reading list of their books on my profile. You should go check their stories out, and follow them while you're at it~

Oh, and thanks so much for 10k!!

Well, until next time,

-Dani