FNAF x Reader: Best Job Ever Part 1

Hi guys, I'm back! It's only been like like a week or so (nope more than a week), and I'm feeling much better now! I'm back with the FNAF characters - I've been planning on making one with them. Oh and by the way, we reached 3K and like 101 votes! You have no idea how much that makes me feel awesome!

Before you go a head and read this I wanted to ask you guys this: Would you prefer short updates that are uploaded like 2,3 times a day, or long updates that are uploaded every once in a while? Or a mix of both. AND some guy readers x various - I want everyone to get a chance since all of my one shots are for girls. I'm going to post a couple of those soon. Whichever you readers prefer. Now, on with the story!

(Y/n) was awoken from her nap by her little brother, Josh, who was currently jumping on her bed and pelting her with pillows. She groaned and flipped onto her stomach, burying her face in her pillow. Josh just laughed and kept hitting his older sister with pillows.

"Get up (y/n)! It's my birthday today!" He said, jumping on the bed. She flipped around to look at her brother.

"Oh, I knew that." she said.

"Yeah sure," he sarcastically said," now mom said get ready."

"To get ready for what?" (Y/n) asked, fixing her (h/c) hair.

"We're going to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! Hurry up I wanna go!" Josh yelled as he jumped off her bed and out her bedroom door. (y/n) smiled at her younger brother's actions and hopped off her bed, walking to her dresser.

(Y/n) had actually always been a fan of the place ever since she was six years old. At first she just went for a friend's party, and ever since then until she was eleven, she had her birthday parties there, and just straight up went there often casually. The only reason she stopped going was because of money. Her parents needed to save a lot of money when Josh was born to pay for baby stuff and rent, and now (y/n) is 17 and living in a nice big house with her family. They weren't that far from Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, they could walk there, and their old apartment building was just a block away from the resturant. (Y/n) used to be able to peek out her bedroom window and see people entering and leaving, smiles on their faces.

(Y/n) smiled to herself. Those were good memories. Irreplaceable memories, she thought to herself. All these sweet memories were soon interrupted by the loud whining of her little brother, annoyed that she wasn't ready. (Y/n) rolled her eyes, giggled, and pushed Josh out the door. She continued fishing in her dresser, looking for nice clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man I missed this place!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she sat next to her long time friend Mike. She was at the party, watching Josh run around with his friends, looking for the famous animatronics.

"Yeah, I actually really enjoy the place when it's not time for my night shift." Mike said, taking a but bite of the delicious pizza.

"Oh yeah, you work here. What do you mean night shift?" She replied, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Wait what? I didn't say anything about a night shift!" Mike sounded kinda panicked. (y/n)'s brows furrowed.

"Seriously? You just did. Confess." she replied. Mike sighed and ran his hands through his dark hair.

"Promise not to tell anyone?" He asked. (y/n) nodded her head.

"These animatronics come to life at night. They move around the building as they please." he explained.

"So basically in the way they are during the day? Doesn't seem bad at all." (y/n) said.

"You didn't let me finish (y/n), these animatronics are killers."
(Y/n) jumped up as age felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Freddy standing behind Josh. Freddy stared at her a while and then spoke.

"Long time no see (y/n)!" The bear exclaimed.

"You remember me?" She asked.

"How could all of us forget you? You visited so often and were always there." Freddy replied.

"That's nice to know. I've missed the place." (y/n) smiled.

"You know there's a job opening as a waitress? Maybe you could get a job here." the bear smiled.

"Actually that sounds great! I'll go ask about it at the front." She said, getting up. The animatronic sat her back down, his blue eyes bright. Josh had already ran off with his friends now.

"No no. I'll get them for you, you stay here Miss (y/n)!" The bear said and rushed off.

(Y/n) turned to Mike, rolling her eyes.

"Killers? Really? They'd never do that."

"(Y/n), you don't understand!"

"I understand completely! You work from 12 am to 6 am. It's obvious you're so tired that you're imagining things. You should get more rest bud." (y/n) said.

"I'm trying to warn you. They may seem sweet but they're different. I don't want you getting hurt." Mike explained.

"The animatronics wouldn't let me get hurt. If anything, they'd protect me. Now I have to go find Josh - it's time to cut the cake. He's probably at Pirate Cove. If Freddy comes back, tell him I'll be there, Kay?" She said.

Mike was about to reply, but (y/n) already turned swiftly on her heels and made her way to Pirate Cove. She figured she'd say hi to Foxy, and later Chica and Bonnie, definitely. She wanted this job, and nothing was going to stop her.

End of Part One~

Okay guys:

• Male Readers x Female Characters
• Friendship / Sibling one shots
• Short updates often (2-3 per day)
• Long updates less often (2 per week)
• A mix of long and short updates

So that's all that I'm asking.
Again, this is only part one - not sure , but there will totally be a part 2, and maybe a part 3. I plan on this being a bit long - sorry this one was kinda shorter than others.

Anyways thanks for the support <3

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow - it gets me motivated to write more! I mean, on my if you like the one shot.

Requests are open - I try to keep things PG - 13 most of the time.

~Dani