My Sister's Best Friend: Stan Marsh x Reader

(I have not posted in forever, sorry if anyone's waiting. :P I'm kinda busy since school started, but, I'm back!)

Warning : c'mon its South Park, there'll be language

Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman were walking to Stan's house to play Guitar Hero. They planned on breaking their high score on the game, if that was even possible, since their high score is really high.

"Hey Stan, you sure you don't wanna play guitar hero at my house?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah I'm sure, why?" Stan replied.

"Because your sister's a stupid, that's why." Cartman said.

"Shut up fatass!" Stan yelled.

"Ey, I'm not fat, I'm big-boned!" Cartman yelled back.

"Mhnm mhm mhn!"Kenny said.

(You are fat!)

"No but, seriously dude, remember when you said your sister used to beat the crap outta you?" Kyle said, getting back to the point.

"Yeah about that. She still does but like not as much, you know?" Stan said.

The other three stopped walking and shook their heads. Stan sighed and motioned for the others to keep walking.

"Like she yells at me. And puts me in head locks and threatens me, but only in front of her friends or mom or dad. She apologizes after and says she wants to make her self look tough. Eh, something like that." Stan explained.

"Ohh okay I get it. A tough guy - err I mean girl reputation." Kyle said.

The four boys walked into Stan's house a few minutes later. What they saw surprised them. Shelly, Stan's sister was playing the guitar hero drum-set, and next to her, a cute girl with (h/l),(h/c) hair, who was playing the guitar and singing at the same time.

Stan, to be completely honest, looked like a deer in headlights. The girl was beautiful. Her hair was loose, and a little messy, the cute messy. She wore ripped dark skinny jeans, a white tank top with a loose red and blue striped blouse. She wore brown leather boots, and a gold necklace with a red heart pendant.

"Whoa" Stan breathed out.

The girl had heard him and looked to Stan's sister.

"Pause game." She said, as Shelly did as told.

"I'm guessing he's your brother?" she asked, looking at Stan.

Stan and Shelly nodded at the same time, while the rest of the gang decided to wait in Stan's room.

"Yeah he is. Sadly." Shelly joked.

The girl walked towards Stan and held out her hand.

"I'm (y/n), Shelly's friend." (y/n) giggled and said," you're little turd?"

Stan had an embarrassed and shocked look on his face, and you could hear the other guys' laughs from Stan's room,

"Nah I'm just messing with ya. You're the famous Stan Marsh. The popular football player with the on-and-off girlfriend Wendy T. Everyone knows you." (y/n) said.

"Yeah that's me! Well except for the Wendy part kind of." Stan said.

"Oh really well mayb-"

(Y/N) was interrupted by the beeping of a car.

"Dammit. That's my ride." (y/n) said.

"Boyfriend?" Stan asked half-heartedly.

"Brother. Overprotective brother." (y/n) smiled.

Stan smiled really big. (Y/N) was halfway out the door when she paused and turned around.

She fished around in her brown leather backpack and pulled a piece of paper out. She handed it to Stan, crimson blush staining her cheeks.

"Well call me. Whenever. Or when you're over Wendy." (y/n) said.

"Then I'll call you later tonight." Stan smiled, pink dusting his cheeks.

"Until then."(y/n) smiled and waved to Stan and Shelly.

Once (y/n) left, Stan slumped down on the couch, sighing dreamily.

"Hey little turd."

Stan looked at his sister who was smiling a genuine smile.

"You break her heart, and I'll kick your ass. Go hang with your friends." Shelly said.

Stan smiled, stood up and reached out his hand and said," Wanna come with?"

Shelly took his hand.

"Sure, but I'm going to tease you about your new girlfriend."

The siblings smiled and made their way to the three boys.

Okay my god. 100+ reads!!! You guys are awesome thanks SO much. I am going to update more and there will be a part two of this. I take requests, so go ahead! Thank you!