Harry Styles x Reader : Starbucks

( By the way I do like One Direction, in this story the reader doesn't like it. I definitely do not own One Direction and Starbucks , I obviously do not own you either!)

Your P.O.V. :

I was texting my best friend Lucy as I suddenly heard a loud scream that absolutely scared the crap out of me. Out of my natural instincts I went down stairs only to see my younger sister Chloe jumping on the couch, smiling and screaming over and over again,"THEY'RE COMING HERE! OMG OMG, YES!"

I looked at the TV set in front of her. I frowned as soon as I saw it. If this was happening, then Chloe won't be leaving me alone forever. She was watching the news. The 'breaking news' headline said : One Direction ends tour and visits CA...

"We need to find them." Chloe said.

" We are not, for all we know they could be on they could be all the way across the state!" I objected.

"The boys are said to be in Hollywood, now actually." The TV butted in.

"See? Let's go!" Chloe said handing me my car keys, since she was to lazy to drive apparently.

"Fine, okay whatever, I'm going to Starbucks first." I stated.

"Oh my gosh I might as well go alone! you take decades in there!" Chloe whined.

"Okay go ahead,"I said driving out of our driveway,"just pick me up in 15 minutes."

"Really?!"she exclaimed

"Duh just promise you'll pick me up." I said.

" Yeah, yeah I will." Chloe said.

~time skip cuz I can~

I walked out my car and waved at my sister. I couldn't believe it. Starbucks was packed! There were girls everywhere wearing shirts that said "I <3 1D". They obviously heard the news about them being in Hollywood.

"Did you bring your wallet?" A blond girl in fringe of me said.

"Yeah I brought, it. Don't worry we have enough money." A black haired girl stated.

"Great," the blonde said,"we need all the energy we can get. We have to search for the band!"

Oh. They're those type of fans 10 minutes passed and there were only the pair of girls from earlier in front of me. Then I felt camera flash behind me. Screaming found it's ways to my ears.

I turned around and saw- a pretty hot guy with curly hair - whom I guessed was this Harry Styles guy that Chloe always talks about.

Girls behind me instantly made a big deal by leaving their place in line and bowing down to him. The two in front of me instantly left the line in hope of talking to him, but he seemed busy walking through the line, taking his time VERY SLOWLY.

Since I immediately stopped caring I went to talk the cashier who was actually being really calm too. The cashier was halfway through asking what I wanted when she was interrupted by someone clearing their throat . I turned around and saw Harry, who himself seemed quite confused.

"HEY YOU GET OUTTA THE WAY,HARRY WANTS TO ORDER!"a fan girl yelled and pushed me to the ground.

I groaned in pain and my vision blurred. Well that escalated quickly. I felt myself be pulled up and dragged to who knows where. I rubbed my eyes and came face to face with the celebrity. I had to say something.

"So um, did you like abduct me or something?" I said.

I mentally faced palmed. out of all the words I could've used, I used those? I was about to say something when he laughed.

"No,no I didn't. We're actually in the staff room. The nice cashier lady told me to take you here. It's probably a fan zombie apocalypse out there." He smiled.

I blushed. Why? Because how many time do you think I'm going to be stuck in a room with a super hot celebrity?

"Hey," Harry spoke again,"you didn't really freak out like the others when I walked in. I kinda used to that now but I just wanted to say thanks."

"Why would you be thanking me? you're the one who deserves a thanks for saving me back there. The cashier lady too. "I said. There was a muffled thanks from behind the door.

We both laughed.

"Thanks for not treating me like a god. It actually means a lot."he said

"Thanks Harry." I smiled.

Harry out of the blue smacked his forehead.

"Ugh I have no manners whatsoever. May the lovely lady in front of me tell me her name?" Harry asked, his cheeks blushing pink.

My cheeks were on fire by now.

"I'm (Y/N). I already know yours. Since you're practically the hottest,most famous celebrity on the planet." Realizing what I just said I stared at my shoes. The Sun had nothing on my cheeks. Harry chuckled lightly and held out his hand.

"Well can this hot,famous celebrity score a date with the beautiful (Y/N)?"

He asked. I slipped my hand into his and we intertwined our fingers. Then, I didn't the most daring thing in my life. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Chloe will have to wait.

"Yes. Yes he can." I said with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I had so much fun with this you have no idea!!! I hope you enjoyed and I'm updating everyday. Requests are open.

Hope ya enjoyed it!

~Dani