Reader x Hiro Hamada Part 1

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for 1.7K+ ! You guys have no idea how freaking awesome you guys ( and girls, because some girls don't like to be called that.) are! I'll really try now to update more often, I promise. I mainly update my other story, a Janoskians Fan-Fic, that story recently reached 1.1K ! That story has 30 chapters I believe, and you should check it out (update: I actually unpublished the book so it's not there, but I'm making a new one.)   There's a lot of drama, romance, and humor in the book, which I think you readers will like. You should also check out some people - I'll list them at the end of this one-shot. Enjoy the one-shot!

It was a normal day in San Fransokyo, and ten year old Hiro Hamada was running away from his big brother Tadashi, who was looking for his screwdriver, that Hiro stole so he could make his own robot. Why did Hiro not ask to borrow the screwdriver, no body knows. Besides, Tadashi is nice, he would've handed it over to Hiro in a second most likely. But nope, Hiro snatched the tool from his brother's desk and ran all the way downstairs into the Lucky Cat Cafe, where Aunt Cass was staring at the boy from behind the counter. She giggled in her head as Tadashi walke downstairs, his arms crossed. He smirked as he saw Hiro scramble into a booth, Hiro probably thinking he was sneaky.

"I wonder where Hiro is!" Tadashi joked as he walked over to the booth and snuck up on Hiro, scaring his brother out of the booth. Hiro got to his feet and ran away from his brother with the stolen screwdriver. He laughed as his brother chased him around the cafe, startling a few costumers. Aunt Cass ran her hands though her hair and sighed.

"Boys, stop running!" She yelled.

Hiro turned his head toward his aunt, still running from his brother. Tadashi looked ahead of his brother and ran faster, trying to get Hiro, which only made Hiro run faster.

"I'll be okay Aunt Cass! Don't worry- HMMPH!" Hiro said, crashing into someone. Hiro opened his eyes and noticed he was on top of a girl his age with (h/l) hair that was a beautiful (h/c). Her eyes were a pretty shade of (e/c) and her (s/c) seemed soft to the touch. Hiro just stared at her, not moving.

"Um, I'm sorry but can you please get off?" the girl asked, looking confused.

Hiro nervously laughed as Tadashi carried him to the side and helped up the girl. She fixed her (f/c) shirt and looked at the two boys, noticing the younger one was scratching the back of his neck. Tadashi crouched down to the little girl's height, just as he always does with Hiro.

"Are you okay?" Tadashi asked, looking for any cuts or scratches. The little girl shook her head and smiled. Tadashi smiled at the girl and turned to Hiro, frowning.

"You could've killed the girl Hiro!" Tadashi scolded. Hiro twiddled his fingers and looked everywhere but at his brother.

"But I didn't?" Hiro said in an unsure manner. He was trying to figure out how to shed light on the situation.

"Well, the screwdriver almost did." Tadashi rolled his eyes as Hiro looked at the screwdriver that pierced through the wooden floor boards. Aunt Cass looked at the boys and smacked her forehead.

Hiro walked over to the girl and stuck out his hand, that the girl shook instantly.

"I'm H-Hiro." He stuttered, making the girl giggle.

"I'm (y/n)." (Y/n) replied, pushing a strand of (h/c) hair behind her ears. Hiro blushed, and Tadashi noticed.

"Ooh, Hiro's got a cr- AHH!" Tadashi was interrupted as his younger brother tackled him to the floor. People at the cafe stared at the two boys, but little (y/n) giggled again, watching Tadashi try to pry Hiro's hand off his mouth.

Once the brothers calmed down, they sat at a table together. The two brothers sat across the girl.

"So, really sorry about what happened." Tadashi said.