Peter Parker (Spiderman) x Reader: Dozing off

Reader inserts :

(Y/N) = your name

(H/C) = hair color

(H/L) = hair length

(Y/F/S) = your favorite song

You stared out the classroom window , thinking about one thing as you played with your (H/L) (H/C) hair. Out of all the things, this was it: your HUGE crush on your best friend , Peter Parker. You could be paying attention in class , but nooooooo you just had to go and doze off. 3...2...1

"(Y/N) WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT DOZING OF IN CLASS?! DETENTION!" Your math teacher Mr. Macon yelled.

Don't forget, you're pretty sassy too.

"Yeah , sure whatever you want. Just stop talking, your voice is so freaking annoying." You say. You slap your hand over your mouth wishing did not just say that. But you did.

"DETENTION NOW!!!" He practically screamed .

Did I mention Peter has this class too?

You nodded your head in defeat and slid a pen in your pocket as you left the room, all eyes on you. As soon as you shut the door you snuck into the janitors closet and slid your back down the door until you were sitting on the ground, leaning on the door.

You practically always skip detention, the teacher never calls anyone, they just send you to detention. It's a pretty stupid system.

You put on your earbuds you alway kept in your hoodie and plugged them into your phone, playing (Y/F/S). You and Peter always listen to this song after school when you guys walk to each other's houses.

You roll up your hoodie's sleeves and took out the pen. No you were not going to stab your arm. You started drawing as you thought about mainly Peter and Spider-Man. Peter because you had a crush on him, and Spider-Man because he saved your life last night. Spider-Man saves a lot of people, but he knew your name,home, and he kissed you.

~flashback oooooOoooh ~

You were walking down the street after you hung out with Peter at the park when all the street lights turned off. It was nighttime which made the place creepy as hell. You were suddenly pushed against a wall by a man in dark in what seemed to be an orange prison jumpsuit. From what light you had you saw what he looked like . The man seems to be in his early twenties , bald, and had tattoos on his face, with a large scar that started above his eyebrow and ended on his cheek bone. He seemed SOOOOOO friendly. He wasn't . He didn't have a gun but you saw he was causing black mist to appear from his hand. He had powers.

You shouted for help as he tried to muffle your screams with his hand over your mouth.

" Come on princess just stop struggling, you'll die soon enough" he said in a raspy voice.

Then out of the blue- err navy blue really - man that could only be recognizable as Spider-Man swung through the air,did a flip and landed, leaning casually on the wall you we're pushed against.

"Y'know, it's not cool to push pretty ladies against the wall." The masked man said .

You would've blushed , but considering the situation, you kept your cool.

In ten seconds, Spider-Man knocked the man to the ground , punched him square in the nose, dodged the man's powers , tied his hands, and hung the man upside down on a street light. Pretty impressive.

"Thank y-" you started but was interrupted by the large gust of wind and an arm wrapping itself around your waist. You were in the air , swinging with Spider-Man . You quickly wrapped your arms around Spider-mans neck and enjoyed the view, not caring that a masked vigilante was take you to who knows where.

Then you were at your bedroom's balcony. Spider-Man set you down and crouched on the railing.

"Gee, thank you so much!" You gave him a long hug, which he returned happily. You blushed but that went away fast as you realized something quite important.

"Umm... How do you know where I live?" You said, still hugging him.

"Uh well I've seen you at this house many times (Y/N).He said.

"Okay,how do you know my name?" You pulled away from him,gripping his shoulders. This was getting weird.

Spider-man scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously," I ,uh...well I "

"Are you stalking me?" You said. Not in a mean tone but in a kind one.

Spider-Man rolled his mask up , only showing his smiling lips. " Take as a good thing sweetheart ." He said before kissing your cheek. He pulled back down his mask, did a peace sign, and swung away.

You stood there, dazed and speechless to what just happened. But you lifted your hand to touch where he kissed your cheek.

~end of flashback ~

You looked down at your wrist and saw that you unknowingly drew the spider on Spider-Man's costume. You smiled at the sight of the picture. But then you started wondering. How did he know where you lived? His story wasn't all that believable. Then, it all hit you like a sack of bricks.

The only person who ever came to your house was the same person as the only person with Spider-Man's voice, who always was busy, or took literally hours in the bathroom, the one who walks around school with scratches,cuts, and bruises even though no one at the school bullies people anymore. No wonder you saw a blue and red mask in his backpack the other day. You thought he was just a huge fan. But no, he was much more than that. You thought he trusted you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and revealing a really sorry Peter Parker. Your music stopped playing as soon as you both made eye contact. Gee, how awkward. Peter pulled you up from the floor and helped you steady yourself against the school lockers.

" I thought I'd find you here!" Peter smiled. His smile disappeared as he saw you frown and stare at the ground. Peter frowned as he saw the spider pen tattoo you gave yourself.

You looked at him, staring into his eyes while plastering on a weak smile. " Peter, do you trust me?"

Peter sighed and hugged you tightly "I thought you'd figure it out. Of course I trust you (Y/N), I love you."

You froze right there and looked up at him"You love me?"

"Duh of corse I do dummy, if I didn't I would be doing this." He said playing with your hair and kissed you.

You were shocked but then kissed back and pulled away after a few seconds.

Peter frowned and said "So do you like me back?"

You smiled and said ," is Peter Parker Spider-Man?"

Peter smiled and kissed you once more before taking you to go get much for you two.

~Da End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This took like 5 million bajillion years to type by the way!!!! I had fun with this and requests are open! Hope you enjoy!

~Dani