Ascension Of the Cybermen.

The Doctor, Yaz, Ryan and Graham left J in the Tardis as they went searching for the Cybermen.

"We need someone here in case we need the Tardis and if we are running in and need to take off immediately we need someone who can fly her" Said the Doctor too J. She groaned as she thought about it and she nodded.

The Tardis showed J what was going on, The Doctor and her Fam has met up with a few humans. She can see exactly what's going on but the Tardis left out the audio. She tries to find a way to know what is being said but there was no luck for her.

She goes and grabs a chair from a cupboard near the left of the console room. This is where chairs, and some coats are kept. She drags out her own chair. It was a Purple and Black gaming seat. She then runs to grab popcorn. She knows she'll be here a while.

When she gets back the Tardis starts going into emergency lockdown. Meaning no one can get in and no one can get out. Alarms start blaring out. J holds her ears.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!" She yells tapping the console controls as the screen flickers between what is happening with the Doctor and the gang and between what looks like River?

J hits the console one last time "Sorry. Just stop the alarms please" as doing so the screen goes back to outside.

There are cyber heads shooting at the fam and the people that are there. J wants to go help but she knows she can't plus she is now locked in. The shooting of the cyber heads stop as the Doctor stands above a corps.

"Oh Pa." J sighs. She can see the pain in the Doctor's eyes. She can see she is scared not only for herself but for her friends, her family and their people.

She can tell she just told them to run for safety. Then the screen cuts off and back to River.

It shows River standing in front what appears to be a cell? It doesn't show the inside of the cell, only the outside. J can read Rivers lips.

"Well, well, well, What did the Rhinos catch this time?" she smirks inside the cell.

J is confused, is that really what her Mother just said? Who is she talking with? And why is she seeing this?

The image then cuts off as the Tardis starts to hum within moments she is taken J away from here.

"No, no, no, no what are you doing!!" She panics "They will need me. Common you can't do this not now."

There was a thud as the Tardis lands elsewhere, J falls backwards not expecting this. She hits her head hard and for what might have been a few moments for her she had passed out for almost a few hours.

She awakens and rubs her head as she stands, she groans. "I hate you." She tells the Tardis.

There was a hum like laugh back to her. J types in the console bringing back the screen to see where she was.

"What?" She was seriously now confused more than ever.

"Why?" She turns as the door opens. "Oh now you're letting me out" she goes to the door and looks out she definitely was on a cybership.

She steps out and within seconds the door slams shut and the Tardis materialised away.

"OI!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!!! Right? Come back.... please?" She stands along in the dark room on the Cybership.

Moments after Dove arrives.

"Hey!" She greets J.

"Hi?" J looked back confused.

"What are you doing here?" Dove asked

"I could ask you the same thing." J crossed her arms.

Dove looked around and sighed. "You're lucky they ain't here and they ain't awake." She hugged J. "I've missed you!"