Gallifrey?

Yaz, Ryan and Graham we're asleep. J couldn't sleep, she shoves a jumper over her and puts on fluffy socks, she stumbled to the Console room.

"Pa?" She asks "You up?" She looks around the console room. No answer.

She goes up to the monitor she sees where they are, she gasps.

"Gallifrey.." she gulps heading to the door, she looks down to her feet, "Okay.. Okay..." she runs back to her room fast and shoves trainers on.

She runs back to the Tardis door and steps outside.

She looks up to the orange/reddish sky, she looks around the Planet, the heat from the flames can be felt, she walks along more turning to her right she decided to take that route instead of walking directly to the dome, she stops and kneels down picking up some of the rocks and sand of the planet.

"Ouch!" She throws it back down, the ground burns as she stands on it, it's a wonderful her shoes have not melted. Though it didn't feel warm until after she held it for more than a second.

"J?" She stood back up turning to the Doctor.

"Why aren't you in bed? Sleeping? Or at least just well in bed?" The Doctor walks up to her daughter.

"I couldn't sleep, I came to find you but then I saw where we were and well, I got curious." She shrugs back at the Doctor.

The Doctor sighed, she looks around her planet.

"I wanted to bring you here, actually have wanted to a good few times but it was never the right time, and now look at my home planet, there is nothing to show you, nothing to show where I'm from, where your species are from. Well you know. But it's all gone, everyone and everything." She sighs as a tear forms in her eye.

"I'm sorry Pa!" J takes the Doctor's hand in hers.

"You've nothing to be sorry about. It's all that maniacs fault." J could hear the anger in her Pa's voice.

"Right come on, back to the Tardis we need to get out of here." The Doctor drops J's hand and walks on. She follows.

They get back into the Tardis, J stands by the door as she watches the Doctor type coordinations, flick's switches and presses buttons. Then she pulls the lever.

"Always the best bit." The Doctor smirks

Soon enough they were floating in the vortex.

"Open the door." The Doctor turns to J, "I'll be right back." And she dashed off.

J does so, they were floating by the Milky Way , she smiles and sits in the doorway, she takes her shoes off before putting her feet out, they hang out in space. She shuffles to the left side as she hears the Doctor come back.

The Doctor gets up to J, "Here you are." She hands her a cup of Hot chocolate, cream and marshmallows with more chocolate on top.

"Oh, thank you." J takes it, the warmth from the cup is the right temperature. "Mhm." She hummed as she sips the Hot chocolate.

The Doctor sits beside her she kept her boots on, she has her own cup of hot chocolate. They sat there all night watching the stars, the Doctor opened up about her hometown, telling J about how J had siblings back home, telling her about her aunties and uncles, about her great grannies and how one was a zygon.

She told her a lot about her past that she never had told her before, but only the good things, about her meeting certain people about her granddaughter Susan and how she never thought after all those years she would ever have any more kids let alone with River.

But she never regretted it, she loves River so much. And she's happy they had a daughter the only down thing she does regret is never being there when she grew up, but it was safer having her raised by humans. There is so much about J the Doctor still doesn't know, and vice versa. There is far too much the Doctor left out.

But J, didn't mind right now, she was happy to be told about their traditions, Holliday's they celebrated and more.

They had at least a good few cups of hot chocolate. J began to get sleepy on the Tardis it was around 5am Earth time. She hugged the Doctor before She got up and walked to the stairs. She turned to look at the Doctor who stays watching the stars and the Milky Way.

"Night Dad, I love you." She decided to say Dad than Pa, just so the Doctor really knew she loved her. Might have been morning most places but the Doctor knew she would give her daughter the time to sleep and take the gang on what she hopes a good adventure.

"Goodnight, J. I love you too." She smiles round at her Daughter as watches as she disappears into the halls.

The Doctor turns back around she smiles as she watches the universe around her.