~Birthday kisses~

Word Count: 1133 words
Warning's: Only pure sweetness!
Status: Unedited
A/N: Well, here a little birthday story 'cause it's my birthday!!! It's a little present from me to you, but don't expect too much out of it. 
And for the requests I got lately, don't worry, I'm working on it!
Also, anyone with requests for Christmas story's, please let me know!

Groaning in frustration, I throw my school bag on the floor and let myself fall on my bed, face forward. I have a headache, I am tired and my jaw is stiff from the constant smile I have had to put on my face the entire day.

Behind me, I hear soft laughter as I climb a little further on the bed and turn to look across the room, where my roommate is on the bed with her two best friends.

"Rough day?" Uma asks as she pushes her textbook aside. A big grin appears on Harry's face, but he focuses on his books. Gil does lookup, giving me a sympathetic smile.

I roll my eyes as I respond. "You don't even wanna know... People have been hanging around me all day long. It drives me crazy. All those presents, while no one has been able to give me what I want; peace!"

Uma looks at me with a compassionate look on her face. After the barrier had been brought down, the VKs came here to Auradon Prep. Uma was placed in my room. At first, I had my doubts about her. Ursula, her mother, was the nemesis of my parents, King Eric and Queen Ariel. 

ortunately, Uma doesn't act like her mother at all. I actually get along really well with Uma and her friends. Like them, I have a great passion for the sea.

"Well, ya don't turn 16 every day, do ya?" Harry remarks with a chuckle as he finally takes his eyes off his books and turns to me. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean everybody has to hang around me, right? We're not all like you, enjoying female attention a little too much.", I jokingly reply, earning a laugh from all of them.

Today is my 16th birthday. And as a princess, that means a bomb of attention, parties, and congratulations. Most princesses have no problem with it. They love the extra attention and absorb it like a sponge. I, on the other hand, would prefer to hide under a rock all day long. I don't like attention, parties, nor over the top gifts.

"Well, be glad that you at least got rid of it now. School is finished, so we can hide here for the rest of the day. ", Uma tries in vain to appease me.

And for the next hour, the four of us just chat about anything and everything, making a whole lot of jokes along the way. My mood finally clears up a little bit. Yet, slowly the fatigue starts to grow in me.

Rubbing my eyes, a deep sigh escapes from my lips. "Look, guys, thanks a lot for cheering me up and stuff, but if you don't mind I really would like to be alone for a moment. I have to attend another party later tonight, and I'm already exhausted.," I admit as I lay back on my bed and close my eyes.

I hear some low murmurs that they understand, followed by the opening and closing of the door.

For a while, I just lay there, enjoying the calm around me. Then I decide it is time to get ready for my birthday party. When I open my eyes again I see that Harry is still on Uma's bed. I look at him with raised eyebrows. "Can I help you with something?" I ask him after a minute of silence.
Harry gets up from the bed and walks over to me. His hand disappears into the pocket of his ragged coat, after which he pulls out a small box and gives it to me.

"What is this?" I ask him, looking at the box. Harry takes a seat at the edge of the bed. "Open it, then ya will see it automatically"

I carefully open the box. My eyes widen as soon as I see the content. The box contains a silver cord with a small pearl on it. "It's beautiful..." I mutter softly, looking up.

"Thank you so much, Harry", I tell him from the bottom of my heart. A huge grin appears on his face when he hears my words. I return his smile.

"Could you please help me for a moment?" I ask him, handing him the necklace and turning my back to him. After pushing my hair aside, I feel Harry's hands lightly brush my skin as he tries to close the little lock. 

I turn back to him, and the smile reappears on my face, just like Harry's does
We just sit there for a while. We stare at each other, big smiles on our faces. He slowly leans forward, until our faces are only inches apart.

"Happy birthday, Y/N," Harry whispers softly before pushing his lips against mine. He kisses me, passionate and full of love.

I feel him pull me onto his lap as he lies on his back on the bed, not losing contact with my lips for a second. I smile into the kiss while holding him tightly.

I received many gifts today. Some big, some small. But none of them were as perfect as what Harry just gave me. Not the beautiful necklace, but the knowledge that he cares about me as much as I do about him.

~ Little bit extra, cause it's my B-dayyy ~
Uma's POV

"What the ..." the words escaped my mouth before I even realize it. In shock, I look into the room, where Y/N is lying on top of Harry, lips connected.

The moment they hear my voice Harry and Y/N shoot up. It happens in such a sudden movement that Y/N flies off his lap and lands on the ground with a dull bang.

"Hey Uma", Harry says with a grin on his face as he helps Y/N get back on her feet, then stretched out on the bed, his face turned to me. This gives him a smack on the chest from Y/N.

"There is a very logical explanation for this...", the H/C girl starts rattling. My shocked face gives way to a little smirk as I put my hands on my hips and walk a little further into the room.

Her mouth opens to explain, but closes when no words seem to come out. My eyebrows shoot up, still an amused look on my face.

And while Y/N says nothing, Harry does it for her. "Hey Uma, if ya don't need anything else, would ya be so kind as to leave again? We kind of were in the middle of something"I let out a little laugh. "Yeah? Like what?"

The smirk on his face grows while Harry pulls the girl towards him and presses his lips on her. I can see how she turns completely red but melts into the kiss shortly after.

I make a gag-sound before turning around and fleeing out of the room, not sure it would be smart to stay in the same room as those two.

A/N: Alright, time for my birthday wishes: I wish the coronavirus would turn into a person, so we could just beat the shit out of him! I'm so done with all of this!
My country just went back into a lockdown. It's Christmas, for gods sake!

Well, probably I will place a Christmas story on here as well, but if not: Merry Christmas, ya'll!
Let's hope 2021 well be better then last year!