~You chose them~

Word Count: 1167words
Warning's: Angst...
Status: Unedited

Harry's loyalty to Uma, that doesn't surprise anyone. Especially Y/N, Daughter of Claude Frollo, and girlfriend of Harry. They had been best friends since childhood. They were really close. One thing led to another and eventually they both confessed their true feelings. Five years ago they started dating.

In the past few months, Y/N started noticing Harry was getting more absent. He spent entire days at the ship. Training, helping, that kind of stuff. At first, this was hard for her. She missed him a lot. Over the years, Harry had tried to get Y/N to join the pirate crew, but she refused. She didn't like the trouble, the fighting nor the tough act. She didn't hate Uma for that matter, but she did hate the idea of her being in charge of Harry's and Y/N's every move.

Y/N and Harry were walking hand in hand towards the Fish 'n Chips shop. Y/N was wearing a black skirt that ended just above her knees and a F/C colored skirt. Harry was wearing his significant red coat. "Do we really have to go to this?", Y/N whined. Harry's crew was having one of their little get-together's (Which is just another excuse for getting incredibly drunk) and he talked her into coming with him. Harry let out a small chuckle and squeezed her hand softly. "Come'n love. It's a party. Ya love parties!" He did have a point. She loved parties. Just not the ones from Harry's crew... This was the second one, and she wasn't in the mood for it. She signed as they entered the shop. The music was loud and the whole shop was filled with pirates. They were there for only 10 seconds, but Y/N already noticed half the people were drunk. It made her feel really uncomfortable to be there...

In the beginning, Harry stayed by her side all the time. And unlike her expectations, it was fun. But Uma asked his help with something in the back of the shop. He promised to be back, but after half an hour, he still hadn't returned. Y/N started looking for him, only to find him sitting on another table, talking and laughing with his crewmates. And so, as she already expected, she ended up sitting at a table in the corner of the shop, all by herself. She didn't know anyone there... She wasn't the jealous type of girl. Not at all! But she hated not seeing Harry that much. And the time that they COULD be together, he spent with his crewmates...

After a while of sitting alone, Y/N had enough of it. She got up from her seat and made her way back to the apartment she and Harry shared. She had been laying in her bed for a couple of hours, all curled up, when she finally heard the door open. Quickly, she whipped away the tears that were still streaming down her face. Not much later, she felt his side of the bed sink, just before an arm was wrapped around her waist. Harry buried his face into the crook of Y/N's neck. She could smell the alcohol all over him. "Babe? Can I ask you something?" Harry hummed in response. "Imagine you would get a letter, offering you to go to Auradon. You know, like Mal and her squad. Would you take it?" Harry lifted his head up and raised an eyebrow. "Why would you ask that?", he asked her. "Curiosity... But would you?" Harry thought for a minute while Y/N held her breath. "That depends. Uma, Gil, would they get an invite as well?" "If they wouldn't... Would we... you consider going?" There was a little silence. Harry was thinking again. "No, I wouldn't go. I could never leave my friends behind" Harry said while resting his chin onto Y/N's shoulder. "Why do ya wanna know?" His voice sounded sleepy, like he would fall to sleep any second. A tear rolled down her cheek as Y/N answered "No reason"

~TIME SKIP~

Harry woke from the bright light shining in his face. He reached beside him, but there was no one on the other side of the bed. Harry slowly opened his eyes and looked next to him. Empty... 'That's weird...', Harry thought to himself. 'Normally I have to drag her out of the bed to get her to wake up. Harry took another look and noticed that the bed wasn't fully empty. In the pillow laid a necklace. It was a beautiful silver one with a little hook on it. It was the necklace Harry gave her at their one-year-anniversary. She never took it off since then. Harry quickly got up from the bed, put on some clothes, and walked out of the apartment, looking for his girlfriend. 

After about half an hour of looking, Harry bumped into a heavily breathing Uma and Gil. "We... need... to... talk...", Gil said while trying to catch his breath. "Can it wait? I'm trying to find Y/N..." Harry was about to walk away to continue his search, but got stopped by Uma. "We might already have done that for you..." With a confused look on his face, Harry followed his friends to the main square. There was a huge limo in the middle. Just when the three pirates got there, the kids next to the limo started climbing in. There were Hazel, daughter of Hans, Scott, son of Scar, and... "Y/N!" When she heard Harry call her name, she turned around. Her eyes were all red and puffy, like she had been crying for hours. "Harry? What are you doing here?" Harry looked her in the eyes, even though they were almost 10 feet away from each other. "I can ask you the same thing. Why are you getting in there?" Y/N looked at the ground. "We got a letter...", she said softly, but loud enough for Harry to hear. "What? When?" "Yesterday. You know, when I got home from the party?" She was still looking at the ground. "Why didn't ya tell me?" his voice sounded angry, but also hurt and broken. "I asked you if you would go, remember? You gave your answer... You chose them" With that she turned around and opened the cardio. "Please Y/N! I don't wanna lose ya!" Harry sounded really desperate. With tears in her eyes, she turned to him. "If you really didn't want to lose me, then what are you still doing there? In the time we were talking, you could've come over here and come with me. But instead, you have been standing over there with those two. Why...?" Harry stared at his boots, unsure what to say. "Exactly" Tears tried to escape her eyes, but she held them back as she entered the limo. When the car started driving, she looked through the window where she was a broken-down Harry. "Goodbye Harry", she whispered. They crossed the barrier and left the Isle. And with that, she also left her old life.

A/N: Nope............ I'm not crying............. I just chopped some onions........... I'm gonna go now....... *snif*