Memories

Words count: 1306
Warning's: Maybe a little bit angsty?
Status: Unedited

A/N: Hey guys, long time no seen! I'm really sorry for not updating. This schoolyear is pretty though for me. It's my final year and it takes a lot of my free time... Anyways, this is a story that came to me during one of my classes, so I decided to write it own. 
It's not that good, but I hope ya'll still like it. 
Have fun reading and let me know what you think!

I can't remember much of that day. Just some vague voices.
Nothing but darkness around me. I felt ,my life slowly slip away. I tried really hard to fight it, but it was like the darkness was trying to consume me. 
A familiar voice sounded in the distance. Even though I realized it was yelling, I didn't hear it like that. It sounded like the person was on the other side of some large tunnel. "Crap... Guys, over here!" 
Footsteps running towards me. My head got lifted and lied on something. I felt someone was getting very close to my face. I tried to get some sound out of my mouth, but I couldn't. 
"Omg, I don't think she is breathing!" Panick around me. People were yelling at each other, but it started to sound further away with every second. 
"C'mon, stay with me love." 

The next thing I know, is waking up in an unfamiliar place. There is only little light in the room, but I still have to block the light from blinding my eyes. It is a little, cosey room. The decoration is simple, yet very abstract. I enjoy ever second of seeing it. 
As I turn my head to the other side, I see a boy standing in the doorway. He has a very friendly face with a concerned look on it. He is staring at a strange ting in his hand. Something that looks like a very large fishing hook. 
Slowly, I push myself up a little bit. The boy notices it, calls over his shoulder for someone named 'Uma' and and comes rushing towards me, placing the large hook on the table. He sits on the side of the bed. A turqoise- braided girl comes running un, together with some other people. 
Confused about what is happening, I stare at them. 
"Are ya alright? How are ya feeling? Do ya need something?", the boy asks while pushing a lock of hair behind my ear. 
The girl, Uma apparently, puts her hand on his shoulder. "C'mon Har, give her a rest. Y/N just came back from the death." With a friendly smile on her face, she looks at me. "It's good to have you back, girl!" 
Carefully, I try to speak. My throath is hoarse, making my voice crack a little bit. The boy hands me a glass of water, which I drank a little bit to fast. After that, I was finally able to speak up. 
"What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" Jup, that's right; I lost my memory...

The rest of the people in the room needed some time to process what just happened. Most of them left, leaving me with the Uma-girl, the hook-boy and some other, not very intelligent boy. 
"Y/N, is there anything you can remember? Even the littlest details are okay..." 
I shook my head and looked at my hands, which were laying on my lap. They were full of bruises and little cuts, making me wonder what had happen to me. "I- I'm sorry. I don't know anything...", I stuttered. 
The girl took my hand. "It's okay. We will get through this. Remember me? Uma, your best friend. And Harry and Gil" I shoke my head. 
Harry got up from the side of the bed. "How do ya mean, ya don't know us. Come on, Y/N, dig a little deeper!" I looked at him as I did what he said, but nothing came to my mind. "I'm sorry, I can't..."
Harry angerly walked to the desk on the side and flipped it over. My eyes started to become watery as Uma got up and started yelling at him. "Have you lost your mind?!" 
The anger in his expression made way for a guilty one once he saw tears running down my face. He rushed towards me and took my hand. By instinct, I wanted to pull back, but for some reason, I didn't. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." With his thumb, he whipped a tear from my face. 

~ 2 months later~

A lot has happen ever since I 'came back to life'. There was so much I had to learn about the world. Luckly, my friends were with me the entire time to help me. Especially Harry. He and I became really close. Any time I needed help, he was the first to line up and help. 
I joined the pirate crew after only two weeks. Apperantly, I was a really good fighter before I lost my memory. And that was reflecting in the different trainings. I had amazing skills. It was almost like... It went automatic... I knew what to do without having to work for it.
But the fact that I lost my memories was a daily reminder. Sometimes I had trouble with the easiest things. That could be really hard, but I didn't give up.

It was already getting darker as I made my way from the ship to Ursula's Fish 'n Chips shop. It was the diner owned by Uma's mother. The crew goes there almost every night. In the past months I've spended a lot of time there. I talked to a whole lot of people, hoping they could tell me something about who I was. 
I got lost in my own thoughts. It was only for a split second, but that second was enough for me to get grabbed by my arm and pulled into an alley. 
I tried to grab the sword I had in a holder around my waist, but my attacker grabbed my wrists and pushed them on both sides of my head. 
In my attempt to break free, I get a good look at the person attacking me. He is a boy around my age, very muscular for his age, which would explain why I'm not able to break free. 
He trys to kiss me, but I move my head away. He trys it again, with more force this time. I lift my knee and manage to kick him in the nuts. 
The moment he lets go, I start running. I run as fast as I can. Going around corners without keeping track of where I'm going. I try to find someone. Anyone who can help me, but there is no one outside at this moment of the day. 
I hear the boy call for me behind me. I try my very best to keep my phase. For a second, I look over my shoulder to see if the boy is still there. At that moment, he comes around the corner. 
I look back in front of me and bumb right into someone, causing the both of us to fall on the ground. 
Realizing it's Harry, I throw my arms around his neck and hug him. The rest of the crew, who were with him, form a wall in front of us. I see how my attacker stops in his tracks and runs away. "Easy love, ya're safe. I got ya", I hear Harry whisper in my ear. 

I slam the door open and run towards my boyfriend, throwing my arms around his neck and cry. Harry puts his arms around me and hugs me tight as the tears keep coming. He strooks my hair as he whispers in my ear: Easy love, ya're safe. I got ya."

The tears make way for a smile. I pull away from Harry and look at him. I think of something to say, but there are no words that come to my mind. So I let my actions speak for me. I kiss him. It's the kind of kiss I will always remember. The kind of kiss I know. 
At that moment it hits me. All the memories come back. 
You know how they say you can see your life flash by sometimes? This was that time...

A/N: So that's that for this story. The ending might be a little bit confusing. For those who don't get it: She gets a flash back by hearing his words. Thanks to that flash back, she remembers everything.
I hope you guys enjoyed the story. Once again, sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time. I'll try to get some more stories done!