~ Furious ~

Word Count: 1205 words
Warning's: Some swearing is involved, but I think that's it
Status: Unedited
A/N: Once again, sorry for not updating a lot. I have been slightly busy. Hope you enjoy it! This is going to be a two-pieces story. 

I slam the bedroom door closed behind me and turn the key to lock it before I walk over to the closet to grab a suitcase and throw it onto the bed. I am pissed! No, beyond that, I'm furious! How does he keep messing it up over and over again? I knew he was the jealous type the moment I met him, but after what he did to me, I had more than the right to get back at him.

As I pull open the closet, there is a hard knock on the door. "Y/N, open up!", his voice sounds from the other side. I can hear by his voice he is just as mad as I am. I decide not to answer him and just keep on pushing my clothes into the suitcase. Normally, everything would be perfectly folded, preventing it from wrinkling. But right now, I have other things on my mind. 

"Jesus Y/N, open the fucking door!", I hear him yell while slamming the door. When I look over, I see he has almost pushed it out of its hinges. 

Why the hell did he buy this apartment? It's can collapse onto our heads any minute! 'Well, it isn't the first thing that is about to collapse', my subconscious ads. I roll my eyes and throw the remainders of my stuff into the suitcase before closing it and putting it on the ground next to me. 

Right that moment, Harry can break through the door. I squeak as the door hits the wall. 

As I grab a hold of the handle of the suitcase, I walk towards the door. "Move", I demand as he blocks the way for me.  

But he doesn't. Instead, he grabs my arm and pulls me back into the room. "You're not going anywhere", he hisses, making me want to punch him in the face. 

"Harry, do not test me right now.", I say between my teeth while I try to get out of his grip. 

~Flashback, so you guys know what the hell is going on :-P~

Harry grabs my hand while leading me through the streets of the isle. He smiles at me, and I return it. Lately has been so good for me; The tension on the island had diminished dramatically after Maleficent left. 

Harry isn't as angry all the time as he used to be. I love it, because it means a lot less discussions between the two of us! We are finally in a good place. When I remember the times I got mad at him for being the flirt he is, I giggle lightly. 

"What is it?", Harry asks, looking down at me. "Nothing. Just thinking about how happy I am to have you here with me right now.", I admit. He stops walking and places his arms around my waist. I giggle and kiss him on his lips before we continue our walk home. 

As we turn around the corner, I see the Fish 'n Chips shop. Harry has an apartment right above it, just like some of his friends. I moved in with him a few months ago. We are supposed to go there and just enjoy the night or something. 

Loud music is coming from the bar downstairs. I hear Harry curse under his breath. "I didn't know they were having a party tonight...", he sighs. I slightly squeeze his hand to let him know it's okay. 

After we entered, I feel myself getting dragged to the stairs on the side. We are halfway up when we get stopped by two guys, I assume crewmates of Harry. "Harry, long time no seen!", one of them says as he throws his arm around his shoulder. A sent of alcohol enters my nose and I try my best not to gag. 

"Come, the two of you should have a drink with us!", the other one tells us. A little bit uneasy, I look at my boyfriend. I am in no mood to go down there, to be honest. Harry, not looking at me, nods in agreement. 'Wait, what?' "We'll be down there in a minute... Let's go Y/N", he says before he pulls me with him and walks upstairs to his room. 

The moment the door closes, I yank my hand out of his grip. "What the hell? I don't want to go down there!", I whine as I let myself fall back onto his bed. "You're not going. I'll be right back. Stay here", he speaks. I lift my head to look at him, seeing him with his hand on the doorknob. "I mean it, Y/N. This is not the kind of party you want to go to. Stay here" he demands just before disappearing. 

I lay my head back and stare at the ceiling, waiting for Harry to return. After 20 minutes, he still hasn't returned. I push myself up with my elbows and look at the door. 'What the hell is taking him so long?', I ask myself. 'Probably flirting with some girl', my subconscious answers. 

Harry's words pop up inside my head. 'I mean it, Y/N. This is not the kind of party you want to go to. Stay here!'  Oh, screw that! Since when do I even listen to him anyway? I sit up straight, think about it again, and walk out of the apartment to the party.

I look around a bit uneasy at the sight of all the drunk partying people in the café. People are dancing, kissing, or just talking. After taking a deep breath, I start walking through the crowd, searching for Harry. 

"Y/N, right?", a voice asks behind me. I turn to see one of the boys who were talking to me and Harry earlier. I force a smile on my face and nod. "Harry said you weren't feeling well. I was almost scared I wouldn't see you again", he says while playfully winking. I don't really know what to say, so I just smile at him again. 

The boy grabs a cup from the counter next to him and hands it to me. Since I don't want to be impolite, I take it from him and take a small sip. It is awfully sweet, and I almost spit it back into the cup.

"C'mon, we're sitting over there", he says before turning around and talking to the side of the shop. As we approach the group, I begin to second-doubt my choice to come here. Harry isn't going to be pleased to see me. 

But when I lay eyes on Harry, the doubt instantly disappears. He is sitting on the ragged couch. The girl next to him has her legs over his lap. I cringe at the sight but look away when Harry looks my way, scared for his reaction. 

"Look who I found!", the guy says, gesturing to me. When my eyes meet Harry's my suspicions are confirmed; Harry looks at me as if he will burst into anger at any moment. "What on earth are you doing here?", he asks me furiously. I look at him with a blank expression and respond. "I could ask you the same"

~To be continued  ;-P~

A/N: I'll try to upload part two tomorrow, I promise! Let me know what you think about the story! 
This is probably also going to be a scene in the new book I'm working on, so I'dd really appreciate it if you'd give me your opinion.
 😁❤️