~I'm leaving~

Word Count: 1262 words
Warning's: I'm way to innocent for that! ;p
Status: Unedited

Life on the isle wasn't sunshine and rainbows. Especially for Y/N. She had always been in a weird position. Y/N was really close with her brother, Jay, and his friends. Mal, Evie, and Carlos were like family to her. They treated her like their little sister. Even though she was close to them, she was never really in their core-four thing. She had her friends, her crew.

You see, that's where it gets difficult. She was great friends with Gil, Gaston's kid, and Harry, Hook's son.

Y/N thought it was always fun being around Gil. He is a real dork. Gil normally acts before thinking, which causes some really funny situations. He is extremely loyal to Uma and the crew. But despite his though looks, he has a concern for the well-being of others. Gil and Y/N became friends right away the day we met.

Harry, being the person he is, always flirts with her. She, of course flirt back. At first, it was in a friendly way, but in a matter of time things began to become more serious. She developed feelings for the pirate boy. He knows she loves him, She knows he loves her, but dating isn't allowed here on the isle. They made out a couple of times, but that's all...

~~

Y/N POV

It was early in the morning. I didn't have to work in the shop today, so that meant she didn't have to leave her bed before at least 10 o'clock. I planed to just relax today and sleep.

But clearly, Jay had other plans for me. "Y/N! Y/N, wake up!", he yelled in my ear. With a pissed-off face I opened my eyes and looked at my brother. I grabbed him and brought my face to his ear. "SHUT UP!", I yelled in his ear. Jay finally stopped and stumbled back. On the other side of the room were his friends, laughing about my reaction.

"What do you guys want? It's 7 AM and I just for once want to sleep in!" Mal stepped forwards and sat on the end of the bed. "We're going to Auradon to bring the barrier, and you're coming with us"

When I heard this, my eyes widened. Everybody knew that it was my biggest dream to go there. I never really acted like a though kid here. It wasn't like me.

I was about to tell them I was going, when something popped up in my mind. Well, to be honest, someONE. I told my friends that I needed some time to think about it before putting my daily clothes one and heading to the docks.

~~

The entire time I was thinking about what I should do. 'They are my friends, they'll understand, right? But I can't just leave them behind. It will be betrayal if I'd do that. But if I go, I can get every one of the isle! No, we made a deal to get out of here as a crew. We would do this together! But do I have to miss this opportunity?'

I entered the docks, searching for Harry, Uma, and Gil. When I got to the ship, I saw that most of the crew was already there, waiting for practice to start. "Where are Harry and Gil?", I asked them. After they told me they were down in the captain's cabin, I made my way over there.

~~

I knocked on the door and walked in. My friends were all focused on the papers on Uma's desk, I guess that it's yet another plan to get off the isle.

That is when the nerves started to strike me. "Guys, there is something I need to talk to you about..." Uma looked up with an annoyed look on her face. "Not now, we're busy..."

"Please? It's kinda important", I tried again. But it only earned me a dead look from Uma. "I don't care if YOU think it's important. I have better things to do!" Uma brought her attention back to the table.

"But-", I tried once more, only to get cut off by Harry. "Just shut up and get out, Y/N!" Harry looked up with anger on his face.

I was taken back a bit by their words. I mean, it was normal for them to be angry with me every now and then without a reason. (A/N Basically me on schooldays...) Especially Uma, because of my relationship with the core-four, but they would always listen to me if it was important.

I looked over to Gil, hoping to get some support. But all he did was looking at the ground, avoiding my look. Thanks for the help, buddy!

"You know what?", I scoffed. "You're right, it's not that important. I just came to tell you that I'm going to Auradon tomorrow, together with my brother and his friends."

Harry's eyes widen while Uma's jaw dropped. "What?!", Gil asked me full of disbelieve.

"Yup, I'm leaving!", I said while turning around and walking away. Behind me, I heard them call for me, but I didn't look back.

~~

But before I could leave the ship, I felt someone take a holt of my wrist. When I turned around, I was face to face with Harry.

"What do you mean, you're leaving? You can't just leave us!" I thought I spotted a little trace of fear in his eyes, but I probably just imagined that. "Why wouldn't I? You know how badly I want to go to Auradon!" Gil and Uma stood behind Harry, together with the rest of the crew.

"Please, Y/N. Please stay with us. You belong here, we're your crew!", Harry said. He almost sounded desperate.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Give me one good reason to stay!", I said, a little bit angrier than I planned to. "We're your friends! We need you!" I pulled my wrist out of his grip and turned around. "Sorry Hook, not good enough..."

I was about to step off the boat, when I felt two strong hands forcing me to turn around. I was going to say something to him when I felt two lips pressed against mine.

I was so caught up in the moment, I almost didn't hear the wolf whistle going trough the group behind us.

When Harry pulled away, I just stared at him, not having a clue what to say now. "I need you... Is that enough reason for you?" A smile appeared on my face. "I'm not completely convinced... Maybe you should do it again?" Harry chuckled and kissed me again.

~~

I stood next to the limo, giving my brother a big hug. "Have fun there", I told him, not letting go for a single second.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?", Jay asked me one last time when I finally let go. Over his shoulder, I saw Harry standing, waiting for me. "Positive! I belong here, on the isle. I just didn't see that until I found someone who showed it to me..."

Jay looked over his shoulder, in the direction I was looking. "If he hurts you in any way, I come back to kick his ass!", he says, as we walk towards the limo.

Once the guards are out of our earshot, Jay turns to me. "We'll get the wand as fast as possible!".

When the limo drove away, a tear escaped my eye. I feel two arms wrapping around my waist, hugging me from behind. That's when I knew for sure: I made the right choice!