~Used~

Word Count: 1287words
Warning's: Angst... Mention of abuse
Status: Unedited
A/N: Hey guys! So, it has been a while, hasn't it?! I'm so sorry for not updating lately. I really needed some time for myself. Besides, I'm working on a new book. (It's not on Wattpad yet, but it will be once it's done. I think ya'll will like it!)
Anyways, I got this idea out of nowhere. Don't expect it to be good, kay?
Love ya, bye!
Oh, F/F= Favorite food.

Y/N's POV

"Standing in the opening of the door, I saw the most terrible thing I thought I'd ever see. There he was. Harry Hook. Flirting with some girl I hadn't seen before. Their faces were only inches apart, and I knew he was about to kiss her. How did I know? He looked at her the same way Harry looked at me before He would kiss me. 
I wanted to rush over there and pull them apart from each other. I wanted to scream, cry. God, I was willing to kill someone right at that moment. But my feet weren't moving. I had no control over my body. I was in shock over the scene playing in front of me.
As soon as the crew, who knew Harry and I had been dating for the past year, saw me, they warned Harry. But that didn't make things better.
Harry got up from his seat, still holding the other girl close to him. 'What a shame you had to find out like this...' His eyes stood cold. Like he didn't felt anything
The moment I was able to speak again, I asked him why he would do this to me. His answer hurt more than anything I'd ever felt. 'The truth is I never loved you. I mean, who could ever love a girl like you?' Tears tried to escape my eyes, but I held them back. I decided to be the bigger man. 'How could you say that to me?'
Harry scoffed, and it just wanted to make me walk over to him and pull all his hair out of his head. But I didn't. Instead, I prepared for yet another cold, heartless answer. 'You are nothing to me. I mean, I did like it, though. Between us, the sex was kinda good.' A chuckle went down the cafe. Obviously, everyone was eavesdropping. 'But that's all you ever will be for me. A toy.' I instantly turned around and ran away.
The moment I turned around the corner, away from the cafe, I broke. It was no use holding back my tears anymore. Not only did I feel heartbroken, but I also felt so dirty. All this time, Harry had been using me.
But the worst part was that I still didn't go away from him. I loved him, even though he was using me. I came back every single time
I loved him. Unfortunately, he took advantage of that... Our relationship was a typical lion-lamb relationship. He was stronger. He had control over me."

Y/N whipped a tear off her cheek. It had been so hard for her to tell the story.
It helped her to talk about it with others. People who wouldn't judge her for what she'd done. All of them had issues, but no one was ashamed of them here.
The girl next to her lovingly put a hand on her arm.
Y/N send her a generous smile. She was so grateful for all the support she was getting. These girls helped her living with herself. After learning she was just a toy, Y/N didn't want to leave her room. She felt horrible. But at night, when Harry came home, she forgot all of her sadness and just enjoyed it.

After the session was over, Y/N got ready to head back home. Cristine, one of the other girls in her support group, walked over to her. "Hey Y/N. Great job today! You're doing it better every week!"
She and Cristine had became pretty great friends.
"Thanks, Cristine! That means a lot", Y/N responded to her friend.
Cristine invited her to go grab lunch together. At first, Y/N didn't want to go. She knew Cristine always ate lunch at Ursula's Fish 'n Chips. The last place she wanted to be these days, scared to run into Harry. But the change she'd bump into Harry was very small. He couldn't be there 24/7. He had to train a lot.
Besides, she wanted to see Uma. Ever since Harry and Y/N started dating, Uma was very kind to her.
Y/N decided to take her chances and agreed on getting lunch.

~Time skip, you're welcome~

Entering the cafe was very hard for Y/N. It was like the event of all those months ago replayed itself in front of her eyes. She took a deep breath before walking forward.
It was slightly busy when the two girls entered.
They took a table in the corner of the room. One of the waitresses walked over to them, so both of them ordered a plate of F/F.
While looking around, Y/N took the appearance of the place. It hadn't changed a bit. She smiled at the stain on the floor she and Harry accidentally made a few years ago. Uma had been so mad at them, but all Harry and she could do was laugh.
Cristine excused herself, pulling Y/N out of her thoughts, and went to the bathroom.
But the moment Cristine left the room, something unexpected happened. One of the waitress speed-walked over to her. Y/N hadn't seen her coming, she shot up when she realized it. It was Uma.
"Uma, I'm so glad to see..." She couldn't finish her sentence, because Uma interrupted her. "You have to leave." Y/N gave her a confused look and asked her former friend why. Uma didn't want to explain it. She just told her to leave again.
Y/N wanted to ask again why, but stopped as she saw who just walked inside the shop.
"Harry..."
The boy in the red coat walked over to her. It was so out of the sudden, Y/N had no idea what to do.
"How did you know I was here?", the H/C girl asked him. "I told him." Christine had come back from the bathroom.
"What? Why would you do that?", Y/N asked, raising her voice.
Harry took hold of her wrist. "Keep your voice down, will you?" He sounded angry, making Y/N wonder what happened. She knew an angry Harry was bad for the both of them...
Before Cristine could explain herself, Harry pulled her with him. "Harry, let go of me!" But he didn't. Not until they had made it to the storage room and he locked the two of them inside.
"Let me out!", she practically yelled at him. But Harry didn't care for her. He grabbed her by the side of her face and started kissing her roughly. He pushed her against the wall, giving Y/N no way out.
His hand went to her shirt as he tried to pull it off of her. Y/N tried her best to stop him but Harry got tired of her struggling and tore her shirt open, leaving her in just her bra. Tears streamed down the poor girl's face.
She did her best to fight back, but Harry was stronger than her. It went like things always went; The lion had control over the lamb.

~Another time skip, because I'm not in the mood~

Y/N put on what was left of her clothes. Harry sat in the corner of the room, staring at her and her tears. He got onto his feet and wanted to put a hand on her shoulder.
The moment she felt his touch, she shook him off.
Maybe it was because she finally realized what kind of person he was, or because he broke her for the millionth time, but Y/N had enough of it.
She ran home, not looking back at Harry. At home, she let herself drop on the bed and she just cried. She cried for hours, not even stopping when she felt the other side of the bed sink.
Harry lied down next to her and placed an arm around her.

It happens every time. He does something terrible, but she still forgives him for it. He is in control.

A/N: What did you think? Let me know! See you next time! Hopefully with something happier, am I right?