~ The right time ~

Word Count: 1594 words
Warning's: None, I guess
Status: Unedited
A/N: A little bit of backstory. Ever since the barrier has been brought down, and Y/N goes to Auradon Prep, guys have been all over you. They give you presents and lots of attention. You hate it because the only boy you have eyes for is Harry Hook. But for some reason, you refuse to admit it to others.

Y/N's POV

"Come on, Y/N, don't be like that!", Uma whines as she opens up a box filled with chocolate that I handed to her. 

"I already told you, but since you seem to have forgotten it, I will repeat myself: No!"

Uma looks up at me. With her mouth filled with chocolate, she asks "Why not?"

"Because, my dear pirate friend, I don't have time for those stupid boys. The only thing it will get me is drama, stress, and-" "And love!", Uma finishes my sentence. I roll my eyes at her and let the love letter I have in my hand drop on the floor before falling back on the bed. "You know I don't want one of those princes. I want..."

Uma places the box with sweets on the desks and walks over to sit next to me. "Alright, I need an honest answer. What is holding you back from giving in to love?" 

The door flies open and a tall boy walks in. Dressed in ripped jeans and a shirt, he looks nothing like how he did back on the isle. Two ocean blue eyes that a girl could drown in. Dark brown hair that is tousled, but in a way that it looks perfect. That boy, Harry Hook, that is what's holding me back.

I've had a crush on Harry for a few months now. He is Uma's best friend, which concludes in him spending lots of time in our room. I hadn't met him before we got here. Sure, I had heard of him and the rest of the pirate crew. They became the most feared teenagers on the isle after mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos left to go to Auradon. 

But my mom always told me: 'Stay away from trouble, and trouble will leave you alone to'. And that theory works until you get pushed into the same room as trouble and you can't stay away from it. 

And that is how Harry and I started talking. He always messes around with me in the funniest ways. When I'm feeling down, or when I'm missing home, he is there to make me laugh again. 

After a little while, I noticed how Harry and I started flirting with each other. This is the part that makes it complicated for me. I'm not sure what he thinks about all of this. Is this just messing around, or does he feel the same way I do? 

Uma and I have talked about it a lot. Even though I don't say it out loud, she knows I like them. And she makes no effort in hiding it. Every time she sees us together, Uma gives me a certain look. She also gives me little comments that have no meaning, yet speak whole volumes.

"Hasn't anyone ever learned you to knock?", Uma asks him while throwing a pillow to his head. Harry easily catches it with a grin on his face and throws it back with double as much force. "Hasn't anyone ever learned ya it isn't very lady-like to eat a whole box of chocolate all by yarself?"

"I hate you", says Uma as she puts another chocolate in her mouth.

Harry drops himself on the bed right next to me and looks at her. "Why? I'm lovely"

"Oh, leave her alone", I say pretend-angry. I lean over to grab a chocolate from the box and shove it into his mouth. Harry chuckles as he starts chewing on the chocolate. I grab one for myself as well.

"It's not my fault that Y/N has hundreds of worshipers that keep bringing her gifts" I almost choke on the sweet treat in my mouth and look at her with wide eyes. "There are not hundreds of them!" I shout just a little too loud. I quickly look over to Harry, but he is just laughing at Uma's remark.