~All alone~

Word Count: 1130words
Warning's: Angst at first, then fluffy
Status: Unedited

Y/N's POV

It was 6 AM in the morning when I entered the Ursula's fish 'n chips shop. Every day I started here. Got my breakfast and enjoyed the show. 
Not a day has passed without trouble in the morning. Probably what made this place so great!
I took a seat at my usual spot at the bar, greeted Uma, my captain, and waited for something exciting to happen. 
Oh god, I totally forgot to tell you who I am. My name is Y/N Sinclair. My mom is Lieutenant Helga Sinclair. You know, that woman that discovered Atlantis with her crew?
She was tough, cunning, and very determined. At least, that's what everyone always told me. You see, when I was 2, my mom went on that stupid adventure, and never came back. Turned out she was the villain after all. 
And what did King Adam and Queen Belle do when they found out? They send me to the isle. 
They thought I'd become a danger to Auradon when I got older.
But enough about that. Let me tell you my story;

As I was just sitting there, watching some pirates debate, the rest of the crew started entering. The mornings in the shop always were very cozy.
We'd share stories, catch up or just talk about something random.
Harry, who had taken a seat next to me, grabbed a couple of fries from my plate. 

Harry Hook, the biggest flirt of the isle. 
I had to admit, he isn't bad-looking at all. Perfect jawline, ocean blue eyes, muscular and a very sexy Scottish accent. I think you get the point.
Harry and I were really close. He was the one who found me on the streets all those years ago. 
Everything I've accomplished is thank's to him. 
For a couple of months, I have my own apartment here on the isle. Whenever Harry wants to escape the trouble of his own family, he comes paying a visit. 
And then we talk for hours.
He is my best friend. But for a little while, every time I see him, I get this weird feeling in my stomach. Like a thousand butterflies fly around. (A/N: Cheesy, I knowww)
I have no idea what it means.
When I feel it, I mostly try to ignore it.

We talked for a while about (Random subject), when Uma interrupted. She let out an annoyed sigh. The crew turned to her.
"My mom is killing me!", she said. "She keeps whining about the food not being served properly ..." 
The crew let out a laugh, but all I could do was look away.
Soon enough, the entire crew started complaining about their parents. 
Uma playfully shoved my shoulder as she made a comment towards me.
"Oh hun, be happy you don't have this kind of problem!"
I gave her a glare. "Please tell me you're kidding..."
The rest of the crew turned to me as well as Uma responded" No, really. You don't have to deal with overreacting parents every day. Your life is so easy!" "You think this is easy for me?! My dad left my mom the moment he found out she was pregnant. And after that, he never even came back for me. My mom went on a dangerous quest to find some stupid lost Empire and got killed when I was two! I have never spoken to either of them! You guys keep complaining about how terrible your parents are, but all I can do is wish I could talk to them for once! So suck it up!"
The entire crew looked away from me. I got up from my seat and walked out of the shop as fast as I could.
Tears were streaming down my face as I pushed the swing doors open.
Behind me, I heard Harry call out for me, but I ignored it. I speed-walked through the alley halls, headed to the harbor.
"Y/N, wait." I felt Harry take a hold of my hand, pulling me back slightly.
"What do you want, Harry?"
Harry forced me to look him in his eyes. "Talk to me"
I tried to control the tears, but I didn't succeed. "Talk about what? Both of my parents left me. They choose to leave! I grew up without the love of a parent. I don't even know what love feels like!"
My knees collapsed underneath me, but luckily, Harry caught me just in time.
I buried my face in his chest as he pulled me into a hug.
"They left me...", I said shakily into his warm, comforting skin.
"It's okay. I'm here for you. I've got you..." 

He took my hand and led me to his apartment. Inside, he got me a glass of water. We sat on the couch, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.
I looked up at him. "Have you ever felt love?"
Harry looked at me surprised before answering. "I have once..."
"When?"
"When I first met you, of course."
A smile crept on my face. Maybe I'm not as broken as I thought...
I sat up so I was properly facing Harry. "You really mean that?", I asked him.
With his hand, he cupped my face. "I do", he said softly. 
His face was only inches away from mine. 
At that point, I just turned off my brain and went with the moment. 
I got onto his lap, my legs on both sides of him so my legs were straddeling him. 
He pressed his lips against mine, and I kissed him back. 
After a little while, we broke apart. 
I buried my face in his neck and closed my eyes. 
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that..." I heard Harry say. 
We sat like this for hours, both of us falling asleep.

~Extra, just because I can ;-P~

3rd person POV

"WAKE UP, LOVEBIRDS!" Uma shouted loudly, making Harry and Y/N jump up. As fast as she could, Y/N crawled off Harry's lap.
"What the Hell, Uma?", Harry asked mad.
Y/N had her hand on her heart, trying to calm her heartbeat. 
Uma just stood there, smirking at the both of them. "I was going to check on Y/N. You know, after what happened in the shop. Then I found the two of you like this." 
Harry and Y/N looked at each other for a second, before both looking away.
"Oh, the crew is going to love this!", Uma squealed. "I just hope the two of you don't have sex in some random closet on the ship or something.
"Bet", Harry said with a grin, making Y/N firmly blush. 
"I think it's time for you to go now, Uma. So Y/N and I can finish what we started", Harry said as he got up and shoved Uma to the door. 
Before she went out, she turned around one last time. "If he hurts you, I'll kill him!"
"GO!", Harry said laughing.