Chap 7:Muddy Shoe Was It?

"Do it Em, come on don't be a pussy" I said.

So I dared Em to kiss Noah and say It won't work, as we all live in the same neighborhood it's easier to complete the dare.

"Em do the dare or lick a muddy shoe"
Roni said holding her camera up.

She absolutely loved my dare while Em was throwing daggers at me.

"FINE" Em shouted pulling her hair, letting out a scream in frustration.

we started walking down the street to Noahs house.

"guys I think this is a really bad idea, you know what I'll lick a muddy shoe so let's go back y-yeah?" Em said, pleading with her eyes.

Giving no mercy to her we pushed her towards towards the door, ringing the door bell Roni and I hid behind the bushes.

Roni was already filming on her phone. I fist bumped her, I sure as hell wanted to see what Noah's reaction would be.

The door opened and a shirtless Noah came to the door with money, oh honey your pizza wouldn't be here till later.

Roni tapped me on the shoulder showing me the pizza box, apperently she works faster than my mind does.

Stifling our laughs we stuffed our mouths with pizza, excited to see the show go down.

"E-em?? What are you doing here?" Naoh asked confused.

"uumm Noah can you come a step closer".

Noah just looked at her with questioning gaze.

"just come here I don't bite" Em said.

Just as Noah got closer Em grabbed his waist, standing on her toes she sealed her lips to his.

Making Noah freeze and look surprised, but just as he started kissing her back, she pulled away.

"Im sorry Noah, but this won't work" gesturing between him and her.

Noah looked as if he was about to pass out, poor boy he likes our Em too much.

Not wanting to embarrass her further, we came out of the bush, Roni grabbed Em and started walking back, while I sushed Noah by putting a slice of pizza in his mouth.

Adrian and Sebestian looked surprised too but were obviously trying not to laugh.

"Thankyou Noah for the great meal, eating in the bushes was a new experience for me but not as bad as I thought" with a slight wave I ran back home.

Entering the house I was greeted by Roni being brutally abused by Em's pillow, no doubt it's my turn now.

All the cushions were thrown in a different direction, breathing heavily I flopped on the couch.

Yeah we had a pillow fight, now it was my turn and no words could describe how I was feeling cause I know she was in for revenge.

After several arguments between both of them came to a decision.

"Alright, you missy would have to jump in Noah's pool" Em said.

"fine, it's too easy it's not even cold" I said.

But they both were giving me mischievous looks.

"now what hurry are you in Har, I wasn't finished. You would jump in the pool in an underwear I choose" Em said smirking at me.

After a long exasperated sigh, I nodded “Jesus fine!”

I wasn't too worried about my wound as they already saw it.