49:Stay

The feeling was there again. The hollow feeling, that should've felt as if it was wrong yet it didn't.

My heart soared with sadness, my knees dropped, grabbing a fistful of the sand to my chest.

The shock of her leaving me never left its been a week  yet it's too much to sink in.My heart feels as if it's been shredded with a sharp knife, every piece delicately carved, giving a painful emptiness.

Emptiness that she's not here, her shoulder to put my head on.

Tears dropped on the ground, how I wish the ground would swallow me too.

I miss you, so fucking much.

I fisted a hand on my heart, twisting it. Go away please. I don't want to feel this mournful feeling.

My eyes swept to the other grave. I hope you rest well Astrea. I hope you're mate is with you, kissing you. Adoring you like you deserve.

You've always been the adorer now it's time to be the adoree.

A hand clasped on my shoulders as I leaned in the warmth.

I looked up at my mate, he sat beside me his head on my lap. My fingers in his smooth dark hair.

God, I love him.

“I miss her too, cupcake” Sugar whispered. He hugged my torso, his fingers caressing my back.

Sparks.

The fluttering feeling was always there but it's me who was sliding it like it was normal. It wasn't, what I have with him, it's surreal, it's magical.

And it only will be with him. He's my forever.

“I feel as if it's my fault she did this to herself” I muttered looking at her grave.

“No cupcake, it wasn't never will be. Stella (harley's adoptive mom) killed herself because of the heavy guilt she had for what she did to you. It's not what you did.” He stated taking my face in his hands.

I nodded.

“Can you give me the letter she wrote?” I asked making him search my eyes for something.

Whatever he was looking for was found making him nod.

He kissed my forehead, his lips remaining there.

“Let's go inside. I'll give it to you” He muttered.

“I - I want you to be there with me” I whispered grabbing onto his hands tightly.

“I'm not gonna leave, I promised you I'll be there with you, by your side. Always” He insisted his eye's twirling with a promise I know he will fulfill and sincerity.

I grabbed his hand, standing up. I looked back at both of their Graves. I hope you both are finally happy there.

His hands wrap naturally around my waist.

The children played in the forest, some shifted and some in human form. The wind blew making the fall leaves fly up.

People nodded as we passed by, smiling at our joined hands.

“See everyone loves you” Sugar teased in my ear.

“What can I say, I'm too loveable. I'm everyone's type” I grinned.

His lips pecked the corners of my lips, a deep blush coating my cheeks.

“That you are cupcake, you are the most loveable for me. My whole heart is yours” Sugar added making my cheeks blaze.