Chap 11 : Liam

Liam arrived at the school parking lot in 10 minutes or so.

While I was getting inside the car I felt eyes watching me.

I turned around but saw no one so I shrugged it off and sat inside buckling myself getting ready for this.

“Are you sure you wanna go today Har?” Liam asked concern written on his face. He knows what happened to her, only a few people do.

I smiled softly at him and nodded.

“umm Liam I have to tell you something but just promise me not to go all macho on me”. I said feeling a little nervous knowing Liam he's gonna blow up.

“I promise, is it somethin bad?Are you okay?” Liam asked turning his head to glance at me before shifting his eyes to the road.

“so Ryder came-” I was cut off by Liam suddenly slamming the breaks..

“WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??” Liam angrily spat at me, I saw him ready to break the steering wheel because of how  hard he was gripping it.

I rolled my eyes and said “you just promised not blow off at me  okay?! He came suddenly and said that I was his and if I talk to any guy same fate Em and Roni will face as Heather's ”

He took deep breaths and started driving again.

“I'm just scared you'll get hurt again, I know you can handle yourself but you are like my little sister I just can't loose you too” Liam said looking vulnerable.

I softened up seeing him, I love him like a brother too thats why I can't afford him to get hurt.

Nows not the time

Shaking my head out of these thoughts, I put my hand on his shoulder.

“I know Liam and I love you too you are. The person I trust the most is you,that's why I need you to promise me that you won't tell this to anyone yeah? ” I said while resting my head on the window.

“oh ok” Liam said reluctantly
“but I think maybe you should tel-” I didn't hear what he was about to say as sleep took over me.

Surprise!!
Noah's pov:
I was finally happy that my little mate was in my arms.

She doesn't know who I am but that is soon gonna be revealed.

The thought alone makes me scared.

What if she leaves, I don't know what to do except, just to look at her beautiful face peering up at me with her cute doe eyes.

We were currently sitting under the tree, she took me here after the bathroom scene.

I can't beleive that Stacey talked about our future Luna like this.

“Noah, can you wait I have to go get my bag and books from my locker than we'll go to my house. Yeah?”. Em said looking at me from under her eye lashes.

“Yeah, I'll wait here” I whispered pecking her forehead.

Blood rushed up her face.

Adorably cute.

I love making her blush.

As Em entered the school, I saw Harley go towards a car.

I haven't scene that car anywhere.

A tall, built guy came out of the car and hugged Harley and she hugged him back.

Oh boy Adrian's not gonna like this.