Chap 2 : Him

Finding my way towards the cafeteria I searched for our table where I saw 3 guys sitting there I couldn't really see them cause they were seated with their backs facing me.

I guess they were roni's brother and his friends.

And for the record there were still some stares following me.

"yeah no shit sherlock harley, she did say that we would meet them today" the voice in my head said.

fuck off bitch I have alot in my mind okay! I retorted.

Then I realised I'm talking to a voice in my head I must be hoing crazy psht! who am I kidding I am crazy.

Shaking my head at myself I plopped down beside Roni not looking up from my phone.

Yes I know I'm being rude but I couldn't care any less bt I couldn't helo but peer up at the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen.

My eyes widened at the greek god in front of me with dark hair making me wanna run my hands through them and a dimple on the right corner of his cheek.

He had a black sweatshirton with Grey sweats making his shoulders look broad.

He had this air around him that I couldn't point on exactly.

My eyes snapped towards him as he cleared his throat.

God I was staring at him.

I was suddenly very nervous to even utter a word so I slammed my mouth shut.

And ignored everyone.

Clicking on wattpad I started reading my all time favorite book. Your's forever while chewing on some fries.

A small smile graced my face immediately.

Wow. These are so good.

I'm not lying they are so good even better than McDonald's fries sorry McDonald lovers.

Roni stopped my ignoring game and amazing conversation of these delicious fries by myself.

With a harsh kick on my leg from under the table.

I send her my most menacing glare but she was immune to it.

She just gave me a sweet smile in return.

"Guy's this is Harley. She just moved from England a week ago. She can be nice sometimes but the most of the time she's a bitch. You'll get used to it tho” Roni spoke waving menoff as I tried to cut in between.

I looked at Roni with a bored look.

"And Harley say hi to my brother Adrian"motioning towards a greek GOD believe me I've seen plenty of men in my life but not as gorgeous as him.

He gave me a small smile and was watching me intently with a gaze I couldn't really decipher what it was but my god have you seen his striking green eyes that seem to pierce in my soul.

That was so cliché thing to say.

BUT it's true.

But I already have eyes on a man.

Moving on, not wanting to embarrass myself for staring at him for so long I just gave him a curt nod with a blank face.

"and these idiots are his bestfriends Noah who you already know because of a certain someone" motioning towards emily making her blush hard.

" and lastly sebestian" who gave me a big grin but seeing my emotionless face it dropped a bit what can I say I can be a bitch when I want to, not gonna lie they are all good looking,I finally said two words "hi".