Chap 16 : Astrea

"Nothing"

This was the short reply he gave me, making me raise my eyebrow at him.

I swear if he doesn't tell me where we are going I'm gonna strangle him and dump his body in the fucking dumpster.

Don't ask me why I'm acting fucking bi-polar cause honey how I wish I knew the answer too.

"I can feel your laser eyes on my head sweetheart, but trust me that is not gonna kill me try something new."

Adrian said while drumming his fingers on the wheel.

"You really are impatient, it's only been 5 minutes".
Adrian said shifting his gaze to me for a second.

"I don't care, I'm not gonna stop asking. You technically are a stranger what if you kidnap before you do that I'll tell you to don't because I'm not rich-"

I said rolling my eyes but was stopped by his chuckles.

"what" wierdly He is the only guy who can make me annoyed or smile in the short time we met.

But that does NOT mean I like him.

Nope... Never.

"Sweetheart If I'm a stranger why did you willingly sit in my car If I correctly remember though you were ogling me not that I mind"

Adrian said smirking.

And that made me stupidly blush, I feel Em now.

How I wish I had power to become tiny so that I can hide under the seat.

Why I thought that I dont know.

We stopped infront of Roni House or I mean both of their house.

Okay now I'm confused... What.

He must have read my expression.

"As I said time for revenge before I went for work two weeks ago Roni had mixed neon green hair dye in my shampoo bottle and instead of my lotion It had hair removal cream in there."

Adrian said, I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes making me intrigued.

And now that I notice there still are some barely noticeable green streaks in his hair.

I snorted, That's Roni for you.

"I gotta give it to her she did do a marvelous job, and not to forget you wouldve done something to anger her because these types of things are kinda my style".

I said while putting my knees up.

"well.. It wasn't a big deal. She wanted gummy bears and I said I was busy go buy it on your own. What I didn't know that she was on her period."

He said while rubbing his neck and smiling sheepishly

I nod, understanding his situation I would've done more If I was in her position.

"But why are YOU bringing ME here to take revenge on her, you could've taken Noah or Sebestian?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

"well for starters I heard your oh so amazing pranks so I decided to take you and as you know Noah is smitten by Em and on the other hand Seb is gonna be in shit load of trouble if Roni finds out".

Adrian said while parking his car in the garage.

Well more like a ground because Holy shitballs this wasn't a house but a freakin palace.

How do only four human being live here.

"Fucking Hell is this Queen Elizabeth's secret palace or what cause frickity Hell you guys live here alone!?".