Chap 42:Ring

“How did this happen?” Mason asked

I will stand strong for her, for harley.

“We think it's Ryder” Sébastien answered as subtly tried to wipe his tears away rocking Roni slowly.

She was a mother to all of us,, always selfless and kind hearted. Sébastiens parents died when a group rogues attacked our pack. They weren't any ordinary ones, they had worked with hunters who gave them bullets with wolf's bane in it.

The same bullet that killed my dad. I was 10 at that time. I knew, heck we all knew mom was having a hard time living without her mate. Now I hope moon goddess makes them meet again up there.

I want them to live a life they couldn't live here.

“That mother fucker! Where's harley?!” Cameron uttered looking around seeing her nowhere in sight.

I shook my head at him as he once again tried to control his wolf.

“where's Mason?” Noah asked hugging a sobbing Em.

His face had a disheartened look as he controlled himself.

Our wolves power rolling of in waves as they fought to come out.

Not yet, just a few more hours.

“I'm here, I'm here” He said a laptop in his hands.

He sat down opposite me, his face pulled in a frown.

“I'm sorry about your mom and how you can't mourn her right now” He apologized his expression full if pity.

I don't need pity, I need that assholes head.

“It's fine, I need you guys to help me find my mate. Harley's missing”I growled as Mason sat beside me.

“I have an idea - Roni.. Emily?” Mason cautioned looking at their disoriented state.

Em nodded wiping her tears, sniffing as Roni sat looking lifeless.

“Alright, Em find me any clue if Harley left any” He instructed as Em nodded her eyes bloodshot.

“We here to tell you guys about the mark. Harley and Heather have. Harley's not here so isn't Heather. I don't know what we do now. We have to need one of them to clarify the truth” Cameron blurted his eyes going soft at Heather's name.

“What mark?” I questioned as Mason opened his mouth to explain.

“Listen to me calmly okay?” He warned as I nodded ushering him to spit it out.

“They both aren't humans, they are werewolves like you guys-” He started as my mind went blank.

My mates a werewolf too.

Cupcakes of my kind.

I should be happy right?

“Our-our Luna is a werewolf ?! ” Sébastien gasped sitting on, the edge of the sofa.

“Are you for real right now?!” Noah exclaimed surprise masking his tone as I let the new information sink in.

“Yes, and she's the daughter of Carden Smith, the alpha of blue moon pack” Cameron added as all of our jaws dropped to the ground.

“The blue moon pack?” Noah asked reassuring it as he sat down from shock.

“Carden Smith, the strongest Alpha or was but HIM?!” Sébastien blurted  his eyes widening in bewilderment.

“Yes the one and only him” Cameron confirmed.

“Does harley have a clue about all of this?” I questioned to both of them as they shook their heads.