39. Breaking Down Facts!

Start from the beginning

"Show me the number." I said as he pulled out his phone with shaky hands and showed me the number. 

It was a different number, not Aiden's. It means somebody else also has the photo, but Aiden won't send anyone. 

"Get out of here." I growled as he scurried away quickly. I rushed through the corridors as I looked for Aiden. 

Suddenly I received a message on my phone as I checked it. It was from Sienna, 

Sienna<3: Meet me in the store room ASAP! EMERGENCY!

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text as I turned and headed for the store room. I cautiously looked around as I crept inside. I saw Sienna seated on one of the stacked boxes. She stood and grinned at me as she saw me as I smiled back.

"Wassup?" I asked as beamed at me. 

"You remember when you had once said how Aiden broke in Olivia's locker for that forgiveness act? Like he knows how to open and lock it back?" She asked excitedly as I nodded slowly. 

"He can do it again also, alone then? He won't go through the college computers or anything for that right?" She asked.

"Nah! He would just do that again. I know nothing about that, last time also it was him only. I was just keeping an eye. He is also too dumb for computers and that stuff, that is my forte." I said as she squealed loudly as I shushed her down. 

"I knew it! I knew it!" She exclaimed as I stared at her with wide eyes. 

"You high or what?" I asked in a concerned tone as she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"I have this friend Nora who manages school records and all that. She told me something. She said that each student has a private file, with all their information. It even includes the locker numbers for emergencies in the file information! Wanna know a fun fact? Somebody accessed Olivia's file and Aiden's file the night before the incident! She said she found it suspicious since no teacher accessed the files or she would have known! She casually told me that she suspects the guy who was accused of stealing the diary also broke in the room and saw it! But..." She drawled her eyes shining with excitement.

"But Aiden didn't need to do that! He would have just broken in instead of going through all this! Also why would he see his own locker passcode unless somebody else needed it for placing the diary, Oh holy shit! Somebody has framed him!" I exclaimed as she grinned happily at me. 

"He didn't do it! He wasn't lying!" She smiled at me. 

"Wait, I also have some news! Today I got something from Martin too! That bastard mentioned how he knew the diary was written in French whereas nobody knew about it! Somebody else had sent the image to him! I have a feeling something is wrong with that too! I need to speak to Aiden and check the secret number, I have this weird gut feeling that someone has tampered with that too." I said quickly as her eyes widened. 

"Then let's go right now! We can fix this mess!" She squealed as she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me out. I pulled her back as she crashed in my chest. 

"What-" I silenced her as I slammed my lips against her. Her eyes widened as I kissed her harder but soon she got in the rhythm as she kissed me back with the same passion. My arms circled her waist as her fingers trailed in my hair as she tugged on them, earning a low groan from me as I pulled her even closer as she flushed up against me causing her to moan softly. 

Soon we pulled back as she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath, her cheeks flushed up in a light pink color.

"What was that for?" She whispered as our foreheads touched each others.

"A thank you for all you did." I gave her a genuine smile as I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, my fingers caressingly touching her face as she leaned in my touch. 

"Let's go now, we have a mission here." She chuckled as she pulled me out. We both looked all around the college, but he was nowhere. 

"Where is he?" Sienna scratched her hair in confusion as I tried to think where he can be. Suddenly I realized where he might have been. 

"I know where that bitch might be! Come on!" I said as we raced together outside the building in the lawn. I smiled as I saw him seated under a tree, his eyes closed with his headphones on. 

"How did you-" Sienna asked bewildered. 

"The guy is a freaky nature lover. Whenever we fought or he was scolded or anything bad happened in his life, he would just go and sit under some tree or something. He found it calming he says." I explained as I stepped near him, quietly telling her to stay back for sometime. I had to explain him this myself. 

He might have felt someone's presence as he opened his eyes but narrowed it in slits as he saw it was me. He said nothing, just got up brushing his jeans as he tried to walk away but I held his arm and pulled him back. 

He yanked his arm from my grip as he glared at me. 

"Aiden-" I tried to say. 

"No thanks but fuck you Noah." He growled as he turned back. 

"I know you didn't take the diary and I can prove it!" I screamed as he stopped in his tracks.     

Hey guys! Wassup???

Quite a lot happened! Ooof! 

Martin is just an idiot to be honest! Whereas Sienna and Noah going strong it seems ;)

Who do you think did this??? Who accessed the files?

What do you think Noah has in his mind???

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...