Harsh words...

The next day, the sky's were cloudy but the company pressed on, until it began to rain very hard and everyone was soaked to the bone, including poor Kiba who had retreated from Fiona's arms into Thorins large jacket which caught him by surprise, but he let the cub climb into his inside pocket and sleep.

"Ugh! Stupid fecking rain" Amanda grumbled into Kilis chest. He had forced her to sit in front so he could give her coverage from the rain "it'll go away soon" he said

"It better" she growled as Dori began to complain to Gandalf about the rain. Fiona was getting annoyed at him and snapped her head towards him.

"It's raining Dori and it will continue to rain as such! You can't control Mother Nature!" Fiona snapped at him, putting the dwarf in his place.

"Quite right Fiona! If you wish for the rain to stop you can find yourself another wizard" Gandalf grumbled, not overly fond of the rain himself.

"Are there any other wizards?" Bilbo asked.

"Sure there are Bilbo! There's five" Amanda said.

"Hmmm you've done your research my dear. Can you name them all?" Gandalf asked with a smile.

"Well there's Saruman the white" Amanda began

"You, Gandalf the grey" Fiona piped up.

"The two blues aaaaaand Radagast the brown!" Amanda finished. Gandalf looked at them impressed "very good" he chuckled.

"Is Radagast a great wizard? Or is he more like you?" Bilbo asked. Gandalf looked offended at the question making Fiona and Amanda snicker slightly as he began to explain who Radagast was and how he preferred animals for company...

The rain finally let up and the group was able to stop for camp. "Fili, Kili, look after the ponies! Make sure you stay with them" Thorin ordered as he got off his pony. "Gloin...get a fire going" he said as he made his way to the burned down house. But he stopped upon feeling something squirm in his pocket, and peeked in to find Kiba looking up at him.

"I forgot you were in there" he mumbled. Kiba let out a small yap and tumbled out of the pocket, running straight back to Fiona who caught him in her arms.

Gandalf was inspecting the burned down house. "A farmer and his family used to live here" Gandalf mumbled in worry. Amanda appeared behind him "it's fresh...this happened only a day ago" she mumbled, running a hand over the charred wood "still warm..." She mumbled. She shook her head, finding it strange she could figure that out so quickly.

"You are indeed correct Amanda. I think it's best we move on!" He called to Thorin

"We could make for the hidden valley" he continued

"I told you, I will not go near that place" Thorin growled as he approached Gandalf.

"Why not? The elves could help us! Give us shelter, food, rest, advice!" Gandalf said trying to reason with the stubborn dwarf.

"I do not need their advice." Thorin argued

"We have a map that we cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us." Gandalf sighed. Thorin glared at the old wizard

"Help?, A dragon attacks Erebor. What help came from the Elves? Orcs plunder Moria......desecrate our sacred halls.The Elves looked on and did nothing and you ask me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grandfather. Who betrayed my father.

"You are neither of them. I did not give you that map and key for you to hold onto the past." Gandalf tried to persuade but Thorin gave him a look of warning "I did not know that they were yours to keep. We stay here and that's that" he said ending the discussion.