King Thranduil

The lack of proper air was now really effecting everyone, they could barely stand up straight for more than a few moments. Amanda looked around and noticed that what looked like spider webs coating the trees that surrounded them. They seemed to vibrate once, twice. It was then her head snapped to Bilbo who was looking at the webs.

" Bilbo, what have you done?" She whispered placing a hand on her mouth. Bofur picked up a tabbaco pouch and looked at it. Thinking it was another dwarves puch. Amanda thought she could hear muttering as did Fiona as they looked around them quickly. Fiona walked up and over to Thorin. She placed a hand on his back pushing him away from everyone slightly.

" We need to talk about Amanda. When we were alone, she got really angry. Like an anger I have never seen before. That roar you heard." Fiona said, Thorin nodded knowing of what she meant.

" Yeah that was still her, her eyes completely changed for a moment. They looked like evil itself. " she continued while shuddering at the memory.

" Fire is a strange thing, it's rage in uncontrollable and its strength unparallel. Where as water, is as calm as death. They are too opposite beings that tend to fit perfectly with each other. I believe you both are meant to be together, for she protects with her rage and strength. Yet you can protect her and everyone from her rage." Thoirn explained placing a hand onto her cheek lovingly.

" You both protect each other in different ways. Just like the wolf and the Phoenix." Thorin smiled to her as he lovingly placed a tender kiss on her lips. Fiona smiled as she saw Amanda away at the back of the company. They began to walk in single file again, Amanda still at the back thought this time with Balin. Thorin was at the front followed by Fiona then Kili.

" we are lost." Bilbo said stating the obvious.

" we are not lost. We keep heading east." Thorin said to Bilbo.

" But which way is east? We've lost the sun." Answered Oin. Everyone looked around them trying to figure it all out. They were slowly loosing their minds the further they walked. Bilbo looked up to the canopy above the company.

" The sun. We have to find the sun." He spoke as she looked back down and tapped his head as he thought. Amanda held her arms close pulling her cloak tighter around her. Fiona walked up to her and hugged her knowing full well Amanda needed it. For once, Fiona was looking after Amanda and she kind of like it.

"Up there. We need to get above the canopy." Bilbo muttered as the dwarves began to fight amoungest themselves. Thorin watched as Fiona joined next to him as something loud whispered through the air.

" what was that?" Fiona asked Thorin, she was still unable to smell anything. Thorin seized her hand and kept her close to him.

" Enough! Quiet! All of you!" Thorin called out so they could hear it better. The dwarves stopped and fell deadly silent.

" We're being watched." Fiona said to Thorin and the others as Bilbo climbed up the tree. Amanda looked around her sensing movement everywhere, Fiona done the same.

" Oh my god!" Fiona cried as she looked around her everywhere.

" They are everywhere!" Amanda cried as behind Fiona a large spider appeared and stabbed her with its stinger.

" Fiona!" Amanda cried but before she could do anything she too was hit and fell into unconsciousness.

Fiona woke up to the feeling of falling down, she felt something brake her fall as she landed onto the ground. A white substance around her, she quickly began to pull it off her.

" Fiona!" Thorin called as she struggled to free herself from the sticky string. Thoirn ran over and riled it all off her. She looked around and saw the dwarves yelling and groaning lowly. She then spotted Amanda who was free from the silk and standing holding her bow with a arrow strung. The dwarves ran away but were quicky followed by spiders in which they had to fight, Amanda had release some arrows killing a few off but when the got too close she pulled out a sword from her lift hip and held it in her right. She swung several times to kill the spiders. She killed one and then another with five swings of her blade as she turned and killed a spider that went for Kili. Fiona was also doing we as she had her sword in one had and was using her whip to kill the spiders easily. The men were doing well to as they all were quickly killing the spiders off. Helping each other out.