A terrifying prediction

" I clearly never made myself clear too you Thorin Oakenshield." Amanda growled lowly walking up to him. Thorin looked to her, determined not to coward in fear of her. He could see the anger in her eyes as he felt the room temperature grew hotter.

" You clearly think I was joking about when I said I would kill you if you hurt Fiona." Amanda growled as her voice changed, it was low and with much more anger then Smaug's. Thorin stood his ground as her eyes changed black.

" Amanda!" Kili yelled to her rushing towards her only to be stopped by Fiona.

" Kili no stop, if you try and stop her you will only get hurt." Fiona said to him as kili looked to his love stepping closer to his uncle.

" You cannot threaten me, I am your king. You would not dare even touch me." Thorin growled at her, the dwarves had gathered to watch what was happening.

" If you are a king? Then what does that make me? For I am more mightier in both mind and strength than you are!" Amanda growled to him quickly. Clenching her fists at her side tightly.

"You do not believe my threats? You do not believe that I will keep my word?" She growled to him as she was just a meter away now.

" I don't like where this is going." Bofur said watched as wings made of fire burst from Amanda's back.

" Her presence is so fierce and thick. Even I would quake." Dwalin spoke to everyone showing he was scared of the presence she was giving off. It was deathly.

" You would not follow through on your threats! I know what you are up too! You and Fiona both! You want this gold to yourselves!" Thorin growled to her. Amanda did not even think for a moment as he finished his words she punched him hard in the stomach. For once he insulted Fiona in his words, she flipped. Thorin flew into the air as Amanda launched herself next to him, as he kicked him down and into the coins below.

" I DO NOT CARE FOR TITLES! NOR GOLD! I KEEP MY WORD NO MATTER WHAT!" Amanda yelled at him landed onto the piles of coins meters away from him.

" You are just like that dragon! All you want is my gold!" Thorin growled to her standing up slightly in pain pointing to himself. Amanda launched herself towards him at speed and sent him flying backwards again.

" DO NOT TALK TO ME OF WHAT YOU CALL DRAGON SICKNESS! CAN YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING! THE THORIN I ONCE KNEW WOULD NEVER LAY A FINGER ON FIONA! LET ALONE KISS HER AGAINST HER WILL OR FORCE HER TO DO THINGS SHE DOESNT WANT TO DO!" Amanda yelled at him picking him up by his collar. He groaned in pain as she pulled him off his feet.

" IF YOU EVER EVEN TRY TO GO NEAR HER! I WILL ROAST YOU ON THE SPOT. AND TRUST ME THIS TIME, YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT I CAN AND COULD DO." Amanda growled to him as she let one hand go and flames burned in her hands place.

" Next time, you will burn. I give no second chances." Amanda growled about to knock Thorin out on last time but something happened to her and her eyes rolled to the back off her head. Her breathing hitched as her knees buckled causing her too fall to them. She fell back slightly as she struggled to breath. Thorin chuckled and kicked her over onto her back.

" You see! Woman are weak! Females exist only to do our bidding and to do as we say!" Thorin growled as he placed a foot onto Amanda's neck and pressed down, not helping with her already weak breathing. Thorin smirked and looked down at her as she pressed harder down.

" As Thorin, king under the mountain! I pass you judgemental threatening to kill your king. And for such crime, you judgement is death." He growled placing his sword onto her chest ready to push down and end her life.

" Thorin! No!" Fiona cried as Bofur and Bifur held her back.

" Dead!" Thorin yelled lifting up his blade. Amanda's eyes still rolled to the back of her head. The sound of metal against metal sounded through the silent halls everyone looked at Thorin who's sword was no longer in his hand. Kili strung another arrow and pointed it at his uncle.

"Stop. Uncle please, do not kill Amanda. Can you not see why she stopped? She is suffering badly!" Kili yelled at him. Thorin opened his mouth to speak but was stopped when, without warning Fiona's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she too dropped to her knees, struggling to breath. It was like they both tried to scream in pain but could not. Seeing Fiona's face in so much pain, something clicked in Thorin as he rushed over to her.

"Fiona?" He yelled rushing over to her as he held her in his arms.

" What's wrongs? Fiona answer me!" Thorin called desperately as he and Kili looked at the girls in fear. But what was really happening inside their mind was something completely different. Amanda stood next to Fiona as they looked at the spirits they were bound to.

" Fiona!" The male wolves voice growled.

" Amanda!" The Phoenix voice yelled in a female sounding voice.

" When the time comes you will be able to use our greatest power. By joining our life sources with the four of us, we have the ability to bring back those who have fallen. But with this comes a cost." They said in unison. Just as Fiona was about to ask what it was they vanished. Amanda and Fiona's bodies loosened as they fell to the floor breathing heavily. Amanda gripped onto Kili's shirt as Fiona done the same to Thorin, they were both shaking violently.

" It's alright. Your fine." Kili hushed Amanda. Thorin done the same as Fiona had tears falling from her ice blue eyes.

" Kili." Amanda whispered lowly with a shaken voice. Kili had never seen Amanda so scared as she skin was white pale and her eyes dull. As though she had seen a ghost. Amanda clung to Kili for dear life.

" It was so scary! I w-was so a-afraid." Fiona trembled as Thorin held her close, he kissed her head and rocked her back and forth gently calming her down.